Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Wemby,
No, it is not possible to use one Auctiva account to list across multiple eBay IDs.
Though you can use your one Auctiva account to HOST photos for another ID.

I have two Auctiva accounts, for seperate selling IDs. When I finally subscribed to a store, I opened another account, to enable me to take advantage of the 100 free auction listings per month, for my other selling category.

The good news is...you will get another free 30-day trial on a new Auctiva account. And you can choose different plans for each account. I have my secondary ID on the basic plan for only $2.95 per month which limits the amount of listings I can post per month. I miss the bulk relist, but I manage relisting manually through eBay, on the small amount of listings I run. Half of that inventory is presently on a Good Till Canceled format, so I don't need to concern myself with relists on that inventory.
I guess I should be a little clearer. My understanding is that if you write support they can combine their part (fees) into one fee structure rather than 2. Now, this could possibly depend on the plan you have (some plans may not offer this). But combining your ebay accounts NO, I am sure they can't.

I would sure write support and ask, as I am sure I have read that 2 can be combined for auctiva (not ebay) fees.

Vickie

http://stores.ebay.com/VICKIES-VARIETY?_rdc=1

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.