Skip to main content

I'm getting the error message 'The following 1 listing(s) were unable to post because they did not pass validation and need to be edited before posting:'

Please Auctiva, explain what that means, there is no explanation of what I need to edit when I return to the edit screen...

Thanks in advance for your help!
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

When something of mine doesn't post, there's usually a message on the Scheduled listings page in red and the Events area under the My Account tab--if it doesn't give you a specific detail that needs to be fixed there, you may want to open a support ticket and someone can look into the listing and see why it didn't post.

Good luck!
Hi am82,

If you open this saved listing and try posting it using the "Post" or "Schedule" button at the bottom of the listing creation page, a red box should appear at the top of the page with a description of what needs to be changed in order to post the listing successfully. The non-specific error just shows up when you try to post from the Saved Listings page.

If you need further assistance with this issue, please feel free to contact our customer support team using the web form on the following page of our site: http://www.auctiva.com/help/requesthelp.aspx

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.