Skip to main content

I met the Auctiva Staff at eBay Live. Smile

I must say not only was their vendor booth very professional, the staff was top notch! Their booth was fully staffed. They had somone to answer questions for just about anything you might ask. Well spoken, vibrant, young professionals who in my opinion are hungry for success AND are willing to work for it.

Believe me when I tell you, this is an up and coming online auction management service. You can feel confident in the Auctiva staff as well as be proud to be a part of the Auctiva service.

It sounds like Auctiva has a few very exciting prospects in the works. I'm sure many/most will be excited and pleased once they're available. I would like the thank all of Auctiva's Staff for their friendly, respectful and professional service. It's needed and appreciated by many. Kudos to all of you! You deserve it.

Psssssssssssst, I'll be posting a picture I took with them tomorrow. It'll be fun. Smile
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Some people should be content watching the grass grow. Instead of committing felonies.
Last edited {1}
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Originally posted by Magie Noire:
I met the Auctiva Staff at eBay Live. Smile

I must say not only was their vendor booth very professional, the staff was top notch! Their booth was fully staffed. They had somone to answer questions for just about anything you might ask. Well spoken, vibrant, young professionals who in my opinion are hungry for success AND are willing to work for it.

Believe me when I tell you, this is an up and coming online auction management service. You can feel confident in the Auctiva staff as well as be proud to be a part of the Auctiva service.

It sounds like Auctiva has a few very exciting prospects in the works. I'm sure many/most will be excited and pleased once they're available. I would like the thank all of Auctiva's Staff for their friendly, respectful and professional service. It's needed and appreciated by many. Kudos to all of you! You deserve it.

Psssssssssssst, I'll be posting a picture I took with them tomorrow. It'll be fun. Smile
what she said Smile

was great to meet magie and all of the auctiva guys. nice to be able to put faces with names. and had an enjoyable time visiting with all

auctiva staff is tops!

"Believe me when I tell you, this is an up and coming online auction management service. You can feel confident in the Auctiva staff as well as be proud to be a part of the Auctiva service"

well it would be if they sorted out the basics - like making sure you can get on to the *** site in the first place, and then making sure that the picture hosting worked. I am feeling very bitter and twisted at the moment. I had such high hopes for auctiva but not any more. Frown
quote:
Originally posted by Magie Noire:
quote:
Originally posted by Suthrnjewl:
Suthrnjewl<-------envious

My Best,
Donna

I got you and wahm an Auctiva pin. Smile

Nah, don't be envious. It was one of the first grown up things (I don't get to go out much) I've done in awhile. It was fun.

You two will have to forward a mailing address for me if you want these pins. Thanks.

Should I send it via Ask A Question with your eBay ID or would you prefer to email me?

Suthrnjewl @ Suthrnjewl dot com.

HA!
I can well remember what it was like when my children were younger. My life revolved around children's museums, science museums, parent teacher associations, private lessons, the childrens activities which were filled with parents whose children were involved in the same activities mine were and my Momma Taxi Cab. (At least there were other adults along for the ride in some of those groups, ha)

Good times.

I was always thrilled when it was time to go to an adult social gathering! <smile> I wouldn't take a million bucks for those days...precious memories abound.

Magie, Thanks so much for thinking of me while you were with the Auctiva booth.

Take care,
Donna
quote:
Originally posted by Gill:

well it would be if they sorted out the basics - like making sure you can get on to the *** site in the first place, and then making sure that the picture hosting worked. I am feeling very bitter and twisted at the moment. I had such high hopes for auctiva but not any more. Frown

I'm sorry you feel this way. Have you taken the online class with Auctiva which answers many of the questions that new members ask?

Good Luck,
Donna
quote:
Originally posted by Gill:

"Believe me when I tell you, this is an up and coming online auction management service. You can feel confident in the Auctiva staff as well as be proud to be a part of the Auctiva service"

All online auction management services will have problems. All of them. The difference in my mind is how they handle the problems once they arise. Auctiva has consistently shown they care and get it corrected in a timely manner. They answer support tickets, unlike other services. If you think Auctiva is so bad, you're going to be realllyyyy disappointed when you try the other services out there. Some don't even bother to answer support tickets. The only other service I used that was any good was Vendio------------------------->>> VERY, VERY EXPENSIVE!

Gill try again. Ask for help. Auctiva really is a great service.
By the way, the picture posted is me with Kyven's body cropped over mine (my hair is much longer). I took a picture with them and then had a little fun with it. Lol, I'm looking pretty buff with my hunky broad shoulders and all. Yup, there's the famous tin foil hat! We had a lot of fun wearing them. I'll be auctioning off a few things from eBay Live (including the hat). It might be fun. I don't know when though. I imagine sometime soon.

I had a blast! Smile

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.