Skip to main content

All of a sudden, starting this week, when I sign in I'm getting a red error box that says "An error occured while accessing your account. Please try to log in again. If the problem persists, please contact customer support.".

I have to sign in from scratch, with my username & password (and yes I am clicking the "remember me" box, but it doesn't remember me).

Not the end of the world, but I would just like to know why it's not remembering my info. What's the point of clicking the "Remember Me" box if it's not remembering anything?
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Me too, since yesterday. Everytime I come to the site it has a red error message and I have to log in. It keeps logging me out, even though I tell it to remember me. Including I have to keep logging onto these boards. Auctiva is NOT saving me time anymore. It has been a genuine pain for the last 2-3 weeks - a real time 'waster'. I have literally MANY lost hours on this site recently. And it doesn't matter what time of day, or which browser I'm using. Yes, I know it's free but that doesn't mean I have to be happy with all the glitches. It was never like this before.
Such as:

I just now got done w/ posting here, so I go to the "listings" tab, so I can create a new listing. I got:

Error

An error has occurred during the processing of your request. Please try again or file a support case if this problem continues.

* Home
* Help
* Forums

Well, the reason I came here to begin with was to complain that one of my listings I can't even see any of the description!

I cleared cache/cookies, personal data, everything. My whole description area is WHITE SPACE ONLY. I'm sick of all this.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.