Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi bladerunner. Itappears your store window will not open in internet explorer 7. I opened your auctions with firefox and Lo and behold there was your store window in all of its glory!I am posting to someone else right now about a problem I see in her auctions while viewing them with IE7 that is not there with Firefox.Very strange! Confused
Truly strange. Same item number opened at 8:50 AM my time IE7 no scrolling, says it is loading. Firefox it opens. As a side note both browsers take an inordinate amount of time to fully load your auctions!Firefox also opens several added information blurbs. I suspect this is where your problem lies. Auction Zealot added does not show on IE7 Andale counter does not show on IE7 and Firefox shows that your scrolling store is a add-on IE7 does not. Also Firefox displays a photo of the Sansui's below the Scrolling store which is not there in IE7. Time to file a support request possibly.Perhaps try doing an auction without Auction Zealot and andale counter and see if your gallery then loads Steve
Last edited by tazfrompa
If you are manually inserting the Auctiva Scrolling gallery HTML into your template, make sure you include the entire HTML. I notice in your auctions that you have bits and pieces of the HTML and it looks like some part of it was stripped out when you put it in. Hard to tell what originally happened though, as the description has been revised.

If you only have partial Scrolling Gallery HTML in your auction, this will cause our service to think you did not have the scrolling gallery already in your auction and it will add it again. Having two copies of the scrolling gallery may be causing problems.

-Kevin

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.