Skip to main content

Anyone running this program and having problems. A friend of mine using auctiva has been having issues since yesterday morning. He says the drop down bar for selling times is all messed up. He says he is getting 3 drop down bars. When he chooses 30 days it has a red flag saying for commercial use only. I had him download foxfire and it worked ok for a few minutes and then went haywire. Any suggestions why he is all of a sudden having this problem. He signed up for the posting board but hasnt received his verification code yet so I am posting for him
Original Post
Hi EbayLand,

We have seen a few reports from UK customers that are seeing 3 separate "Duration" drop-down menus on the page used for creating item details profiles. Our engineering team is currently investigating that issue but I'm not sure when it will be resolved quite yet. I'm not familiar with the "for commercial use only" error though.

I recommend having your friend contact our customer support team about these issues using the web form on the following page of our site: http://www.auctiva.com/help/requesthelp.aspx

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.