Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Its 6:57am central time here and I have nothing. I've tried my home and now work. no images. Listings look horrible without pictures. nothing that is coming from auctiva's servers are showing up. At the bottom of the browser both Firefox and IE says "connecting to img.auctiva.com" Thought this would be over by now.

Anyone else having this problem?

Chuck
quote:
Originally posted by Moonandstarman:
Can't even get to "Help" to file or ask support team. Thought they said they would be available thru the transfer.

Anyone please look at my listings on ebay and let me know what you see. Weird I've tried 2 different computers and one has its own T1 line and can not see the images either.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7394...TRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

Here is one listing

I tried and don't see any pictures yet. I am in the midwest, it is 9 AM here. Mine don't show either. I am hoping for great things by noon. Smile
quote:
Originally posted by 1stphonesource.com:
Relax, at least for now! Their alert said it could take up to 12 hours. If they started at 9PM PST, then 12 hours is 9AM PST, which would be 12 Noon EST. If the pics aren't showing by Noon EST, then we can panic!

Exactly, they said to expect it to last 12 hours and it hasn't been 12 hours yet, it takes time. I have images on one ID but not the other. This tells me the process is moving forward as expected.

Things will be better then ever soon enough!
Auctiva, I would gladly pay you a small fee each month if it meant that you could use the money to hire people who knew how to plan these moves and who would work overtime to get this done in the wee a.m. hours, instead of peak bidding time. And another thing, where the heck is that bulk listing you have been telling us about since the beginning of time? We're never really gonna see that, are we?
quote:
Originally posted by wahm922:
quote:
Relax, at least for now! Their alert said it could take up to 12 hours. If they started at 9PM PST, then 12 hours is 9AM PST, which would be 12 Noon EST. If the pics aren't showing by Noon EST, then we can panic!

so we can panic in 40 min? Ill keep my fingers crossed things work.
Looks like giveaway night tonight. My hope is that the site is back to normal by no later than mid afternoon Wednesday. I suspect that it will take that long to sort out all the bugs associated with such a large undertaking. Any sooner will be a blessing, but I am not counting on a return to normal tonight. Timing of this could not be worse, but I understand the reasoning for making this move. Good luck and God Bless to everyone!

Sharon, aka southview_fashion_mall
Gee This is the second week last week the day I had a listing on ebay ending the pictures wouldn't show up on ebay and now this week the day I have a listing ending once again No pictures showing up
great I can tell this will hurt the final price I get for my items
Hope they come up before it ends
I also had about a half a million things I needed to list today and Hope Auctiva comes back soon so i can start my work
quote:
Originally posted by WaitressChik:
All this time I was not nervous or worried in any way, but now it is 1pm my time and I still have no access to the site or pics/templates in my listings. Frown I'm not the only one am I?
No you are not alone.Ican't get in to Auctiva's site or see my relists I did on Ebay this A.M. jlw
quote:
Originally posted by sellalot48:
quote:
Moonandstarman

HELLO, WOW 19.95 IS A LOT FOR THAT RED EX ON YOUR AUCTION, I AM SELLING A LOT OF THE SAME THINGS TODAY LOL. ANYWAY NICE TO SEE SOMEONE ELSE CLOSE TO ME I AM IN PEORIA. I THINK AUCTIVA WILL HAVE THIS RUNNING SMOOTH LATER TODAY, FINGERS CROSSED.

WOW nice here in Peoria at 2:21pm cst time. So what do you sell? send me a link. LOL I know no pictures.
Just found this a few minutes ago. There may be hope for tonight after all!

Originally posted by Auctiva Kevin K.:
Quick update:

It's been a long night, but we do have all the servers moved from Oakland to Sacramento. They are in place, up and running and all of that.

We're just working on the last few pieces of the puzzle right now.

Hopefully finished within an hour. Two at the most. I'll update you here if things change.

-Kevin
It's close to 4 PM EST and still no pictures. Not even on this message boards the jpeg are not showing! That tells ya right there they are not up to par. Just lost a bunch of Sales!!!

quote:

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.