1. I would like to auto watermark images on loading, the option to keep original or even save with a different watermark might be of use to others.
2. I tried to list a number of items using the multiple item within one listing option - I found it almost impossible to work out how to arrange different types of my item, Then trying to change when I got it wrong was again impossible so I deleted and started again, took me 3 days of trying to get one multi listing correct! I've been beta tester for many products - IT and hardware based, PLEASE try it yourself and see what happens....... Pick an easy item, a jumper, colour maybe 5 off, then short or long sleve, V or polo neck....... See how you do. I found it impossible to work out how each section and related subsection. The table of options at the end I had to use to work out in reverse how to enter the data.
I hope you find that of help, Its negative in my view of that section, But the hope is that helps progress it. Thank you.
I would like to see a search within a search. It is so hard to find listings from 7 or 8 years ago because I don't remember the order of the keywords in the tile. I would love to be able to search "mug" and then search just within those 500 listings for the word "cat" or Mickey"
I would appreciate a way to require payment at time of purchase. I understand this is available within eBay, but not in Auctiva. This is an ongoing pain, as people will purchase and then neglect to pay; sometimes for over a week!
Please add more fonts to description field on Ebay template. I typically use "arial black" and since you reduced number of fonts I am forced to use HTML to set fonts @ Arial Black. Also, when deleting folders/images and click "done" it would be helpful to return to the page position I started from rather than to the top of the folder page.
It would be really useful to have the ability on the Saved Listings page to set the default on the "show last days" to "all". Also, to be able to stop receiving the newsletters which I neither want nor need.
Please fix the "new" Ebay Listing Editor. I find it requires more effort to write my listings than the old one. Before, I could modify an older listing by copying text from another source and pasting it into the page while maintaining the same font size, attributes, and color. Now, it just defaults to the standards. Then I have to highlight the new text and choose the font size, bold, and color manually which is a pain. This also happens when I just want to add more text to the old line from the other ad. Other than that, I find the editor very good.
1) I would like the ability to copy and paste. Right now it tells me to do a keyboard shortcut and that doesn't work. 2) I would also like to see the formatting improved. When I list something and then look at it the fonts and size on some lines have changed themselves into something I didn't put in. Its better than it was but still not good - makes me look unprofessional. 3) I would like to be able to edit my profiles in old templates that I used over and over. For instance, I would like to left justify my text but it only works on new templates. Thanks.
I would REALLY REALLY like to see the ability to search for a past listing using key words that do not have to be in any certain order. For example, if I type in the search box: Blue Vase , the past saved listing will pull up with the title: Blue Tall Vase.....Right now it will not work that way ...make it like the search engine on ebay. Thanks!!!!!
I am new to Auctiva and signed up after reviewing a lot of products on the market. A couple of weeks in it still feels like the right choice. However, one improvement would be regarding inventory and the ability to upload inventory from ebay selling manager pro and handle variations when listing new inventory in Auctiva. My view is that people/businesses signing up to Auctiva are serious about selling and serious sellers need to be able to manage variations in products and be able to upload existing inventory from other sources..without these features it does not seem complete. My work around that is far from perfect is to raise inventory items with variations in selling manager pro and all others in Auctiva but then this does defeat the purpose of having one system to manage it all.
There has to be a better system to delete photographs from sold listings on Ebay. If my auctions are linked to Ebay, then there should be a separate photo wizard to run that will help me delete ONLY those photographs used in SOLD listings on Ebay. Whether I relist with Auctiva or Ebay, it should still detect what listings of mine have been sold and allow me to quickly remove those pictures. Of course, Auctiva makes more money if I don't remove the pictures and I think that is the conflict which makes the picture deletion wizard impossible to use.
A better technical support team who knows what they're doing. If you look at my history of File Supports you will see well over 2 dozen templates that are hosed and I continue to get the same canned responses that "our engineer team is working on it". Really? for well over 3 years?? Your templates are awful. Half don't even appear as they should, half are missing graphics, or the fonts are screwed up, etc.. Check out my support cases and have yourself a good laugh. It's pathetic!
As at least one person has said, the font and size changes when you cut and paste the listing into the description box. Also, sometimes it changes it into italics when you create a similar listing, so I have to go into HTML format to change it to simple text.
Whenever I preview a listing before listing it, it will come up with someone else's eBay listing for sunglasses?? It does not show up when it lists it on eBay, don't know if this is a glitch on the system?
I don't have any of the problems others have posted on. The only thing I would like to see is the ability to transfer a saved listing from one Auctiva account to another. I have 2 eBay accounts and two Auctiva accounts. Both sell the same type of merchandise and it's really a pain to have to cut and paste descriptions, especially when font commands like "bold" don't seem to transfer properly. Other than that, I have no problems.
1) On the drop down menu for Country/Region of Origin I would like to see the United States at the top of the list. This will save a lot of time.
2) In the description edition when pressing the enter key I would like the system to enter <p> and not <br> for a paragraph break rather than a line break. Holding the Shift Key down and pressing enter should use <br> for line break.
Hi, go back to way photos were uploaded. This new way that started a few months ago stinks. It takes too long. Frankly, I don't even know why I'm paying you guys . It's easier and faster now to upload via eBay.
1) Better editor - I echo the statements above about copying and pasting. I was able previously to copy and paste entire sections, but now it loses all formatting. Also, additional font options would be nice.
2) Ability to highlight a section of listings by holding the shift button - When I wanted to list 30 items that I had created awhile back, I had to check each individual box. I'd like to see the functionality which allows you to grab a section by holding shift and clicking the top and bottom boxes.
I would like the Auctiva uploader to allow me to magnify my photo's, so that I can choose the best one before uploading. This feature was in all of the last uploaders but missing from the new one. It is very difficult to choose a photo when all remain small and this takes much longer as each photo needs to be opened in another programme to find best one
2 biggies for us. A way to link the pictures in sold items to the image manager so it is easier to find and delete unneeded pictures. Also, after listing with Auctiva we still have to revise every listing in ebay to place them in our ebay store categories. This creates double work for us.
Another feature I would like to see is a simpler way to reorder photos. Sometimes a seller gives me multiples of a certain category and if they want me to rearrange the photos it's challenging to remove them, go to that sellers' folder, and find the photos to the corresponding listing. If there was a way to just click and place them into order it would save me a great deal of time.
I'd like to see the return of easy "free tools" option for the months I do NOT use auctiva. I've not been using auctiva lately because its a pain to sign up for auto payments .. then cancel.. the sign up again and find some charges I dont understand even if I havent used Auctiva. I avoid this service now, looking for another
When you block a person, they can no longer invite you to a private message or post to your profile wall. Replies and comments they make will be collapsed/hidden by default. Finally, you'll never receive email notifications about content they create or likes they designate for your content.
Note: if you proceed, you will no longer be following .