Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hmmm...I just gave the insurance thingy a whirl, and I wasn't taken to a confirmation page or anything that I can print out. In addition, if this doesn't integrate with PayPal, how the heck are you guys going to bill me? Or pay me my 25 cents? (That's the more important question :-)) I'm really confused now! Hope you can shed some light on this for me. Thanks!
Check out the page I have pasted below. It has to do with accepting insurance through our integrated checkout, but it also can apply when you purchase insurance directly on the transactions page. There is also a link at the top for more information regarding our revenue sharing plan. Let us know if you have any more questions after reading this over. Smile

http://www.auctiva.com/account/upicsettings.aspx#
Thanks David, I found that page after I posted. So my next questions are:
1. How can I find the confirmation that I have purchased insurance to print out and include in the package so my customer knows she got the insurance.

2. It looks like I can pay you from my PayPal account or a credit card, but when should I pay you? Do you send me a month-end invoice?

Thanks again!
We do not send monthly invoices. Basically after your balance reaches a certain point then we disable your ability to purchase insurance through us until you increase your account balance.

Regarding the insurance confirmation... On your transactions page, click on 'Checkout Details' for the transaction you purchased insurance for (the transaction must be completed - i.e. marked as paid - before this link will be available), then at the bottom of that page will be a link to the confirmation.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.