Skip to main content

I am trying to list an air hockey table that is NIB, dimensions 55x29x5. I have all of this input in my listing, UPS ground chosen, calculated shipping, etc. I got this same type of error yesterday trying to list a humongous commercial espresso machine and finally wound up just doing the listing directly on eBay with no issues. I event tried going back in and selecting an extra shipping service so there would be two available, no luck. I love Auctiva and have listed many, many jewelry items on here, but I am batting .000 on large ones. Help!
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I just emailed for help to Auctiva as I can no longer put in dimensions of my packages when doing the calculated weight listings. It's all grayed out and you can not put the dimensions in anymore. Why this has changed I do not understand. I even clicked onto large package to see if that would help even though my package was not oversized. It didn't help at all. Also even with Managed Files set up ahead of time for Parcel or Priority, I still now have to go in and click onto a second choice option for shipping. I just click onto Parcel Post once again and it seems to take it just fine. Never had to choose before as I had them all preset. What's going on? Anyone know?
Thanks.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.