Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I filed a support request on my first posting. I did not get any reply. I since added to my support request. I have not importing of closed auctions so that I can revise and relist. I just noticed that auctiva is begining to act up like it did in the first post. Telling me to send in a support ticket when I try to flip a page?
Brittany Ann. If you came over from inkfog, this place is way better than there. Its the 4th, they may be having a bar b Q........I had to get firefox browser to support all the new stuff that these auction host services have to do to comply with ebays update. However auctiva is going through a hiccup likely at the moment.
Haven't had any problems listing and scheduling so far tonight but danged if all my scheduled stuff for tonight didn't bounce! Got the old not posted in time - I've rescheduled it for about 15 minutes and am watching to see if it goes through. This is frustrating as it is going to be a busy week with limited access to computer and I wanted all the listings done ahead. No use doing that if they are just going to bounce.
Wynna
quote:
If you came over from inkfog, this place is way better than there.

I'm finding that to be very true, DaddyO. Smile

I'm abandoning ship over there and coming to Auctiva.

BTW, I had the same kind of trouble as everyone else is talking about earlier this afternoon, but not a big deal to me.. I expect there to be some rough spots or times in any listing service. I'm willing to live with it since it's free and works better than IF. Big Grin
I think the main problem with all the listing services is they all had to upgrade to matching exactly ebays update and all its kind of language format. This created big problems for a lot of services. I think auctiva has gotten a handle on it better than inkfog did. Inkfog is still draging its feet and trying to keep its people in there with ongoing promises that will likely toke a long time to fullfill. Why! because they are not building a credible matching site to ebays update. Auctiva on the other hand has far more done. I wonder how some of the big bucks listing services are doing, probably bumps also. In fact it seems that even ebay is having trouble on and off. Likely some designers sold them on the new better faster markup language idea and they bought it. So we all get some of the problems, including having to get a new browser, in my case, firefox in order for me to fill in the description page. So.... these are the days of putting up with some of this stuff. Simply put, I like the calmer feel of auctiva and the system once one gets it figured out.
No third party is perfect.

I've been with Auctiva close to a year now and love it! (I was an SD'er)

As was pointed out by another Auctiva member, it's HOW Auctiva handles the situation which makes the difference.

We're a real peaceful group here. And have been all along cept for a few incidents that weren't this memberships fault. I can't imagine what kinda small life someone has to have to not have anything better to do than man different boards to start trouble.

Customer Service is Stellar. The folks here are kind-hearted and want genuinely for everyone to succeed financially with their auctions, websites and more.

Both of you will be fine additions to our group.

Enjoy us!
Peace, Donna

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.