Skip to main content

Not sure what is going on but I'm having major problems. Can not get anywhere but here in the community. Mad Opened another browser to get to Auctiva's home page and it says "can not find server" Even on here some of people's Icons or links are "x" out.

Please dont tell me to run spyware or clear cache again. I have done that everyday this week just so that I can get on here. I just finished doing it again and I still can not get anywhere within Auctiva. (except here)

Its funny how every other site in the internet world works but this one until I run spyware or clear cache. Why is that? Confused

What is going on? I really hope someone answers me and not just ignore me. I've posted other questions/concerns in other sections but no answer to those yet either. One is a couple of days old.

Sorry but because I can not get anywhere but here I can not even contact support so sorry if this isn't the place to do it. Frown
Ask me about my antique glass
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Honestly i really dont know what to tell you. I do know that when I run spyware and clear cache they come up perfect. But its weird I have to do this procedure almost every day. Its only things that are with Auctiva that do not load up properly. But I or anyone should not have to go through this everyday to get correct results. My issue with this is If I'm having this problem and I know others are because of other postings then my customer or potential customers are also having this problem. This is causing me money.

Auctiva says that they aren't the problem. But I just cant see where it isn't their problem. There has got to be some sort of bug that is causing this. You would think with the many many posts regarding this issue that they would look into this further.

Sorry I cant help more then that.
Ya know we had people complain about the same problems over on SD. It happens to some and not others then I honestly think its a computer issue.

I do notice that Auctiva runs real slow for me using IE but works great in FF. What browser are you using?

The reason why you might have to clear cache so often is because you use Auctiva more then other sites plus you might not be getting all of it gone. There is a cache overflow that you have to manually remove if you let it get to this point.

Have you tried PC PitStop? Run their tests, the site is free and very informative.

I used to have problems over yonder until I fixed my overflow and tweaked a few settings and then I never had problems again. Worth a try Wink
But Tom I've done all that and I have to keep doing it everyday just so things load up properly. I do not surf the net. I list on ebay and use auctiva and use email. All I'm saying there has to be something with auctiva that keeps causing this. I'm not the only one. We shouldn't have to keep doing these procedures everytime we want to list, view our listings, or just surfing auctiva's site. And the only problems we all have are the things LINKED to Auctiva. I've checked other computers, check different connections, other people post the same problem it just proves/shows that something that you might not have uncovered is affecting it this way.

I know you guys/gals are constantly working on bugs which is great! All I'm saying that maybe you should take some time and try to figure out why this is happening. If this keeps happening your going to get alot of frustated people and then you have people leaving. I'm only posting the problems I have so that you can fix them. Thats what this forum is all about. I'm trying not to sound "bitc*y" and other the few problems I have I think Auctiva is great but could be GREATER. So please don't take this as ranting and raving whining seller.

Said my peace hope it hasn't offended anyone.
Error Message- Dec 1st. "There was a problem getting your information from EBay. If you user name has changed go reset it." Thats the basic message. My user name has not changed, nor my password, and all works well with EBay, but I cannot get my information through EBud. Anybody know whats up with that? It was working fine a few days ago. Thanks.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.