Skip to main content

Hi Community,

We are in the process of updating the Auctiva.com site update and we are aware that several users are getting error messages that contain lengthy character strings when trying to post or saved listings, as well as navigate around some other areas of their accounts.

Our engineering team is aware that these errors are occurring and we expect them to stop as soon as the release processes finishes up, which will likely happen within the next 30 minutes or so.

I will post further updates on the progress of this release to this thread as additional information becomes available. Thanks for understanding!

-Mike
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi Community,

Update - We are still seeing several reports of users receiving error messages when trying to post or save listings and navigate around some other sections of the Auctiva website and our engineering team is continuing to work to get those resolved as soon as possible. As it turns out, there's a little more to these errors than we previously thought.

I cannot provide an ETA as to when this issue will be resolved at this time, but I will post further updates on this situation to this thread as additional information becomes available. Thanks for bearing with us!

-Mike
Hi Community,

Update - We have also become aware of an issue associated with the release that is causing the return policy selection interface not to show up on the listing creation page for some users. Our engineering team is aware of this problem as well and we are working to get it resolved as soon as possible.

I will continue to update this thread as additional information on the issues posted here becomes available.

-Mike
Hi Community,

Update - The issue that was causing the return policy selection interface not to show up on the Auctiva listing creation page has just been resolved, so you should now be able to enter return once again. We adjusted our system to match eBay's new format for submitting return policies with the release conducted today.

We are also not seeing very many of the error messages I mentioned in my initial post any longer, but there still appear to be some outstanding issues causing errors. Our engineering team is continuing to investigate that problem and I'll post further updates on that issue to this thread as additional information becomes available.

Thanks again for bearing with us!

-Mike
Hi Community,

Update - We believe that the technical issues on our end that would be causing users to receive error messages have been resolved for the most part. Therefore, if anyone is still receiving errors while working within Auctiva, you may be able to resolve that problem by clearing your cache and then closing and re-opening your browser. You can clear your cache via the following process:

Firefox 2.0+:

In order to clear your cache in your Firefox web browser, please select "Clear Private Data" from the "Tools" menu, ensure the boxes next to "cache" and "cookies" are checked, and then click the "Clear Private Data Now" button. Also, please ensure that only one browser window is open when you are doing this or your cache may not empty properly

Internet Explorer 6.0:

In order to clear your cache in your Internet Explorer 6.0 web browser, please select “Internet Options” from the “Tools” menu. Then, on the ensuing page click the “Delete Files” and “Delete Cookies” buttons, followed by “OK”. Also, please ensure that only one browser window is open when you are doing this or your cache may not empty properly.

Internet Explorer 7.0+:

In order to clear your cache in your Internet Explorer 7.0 web browser, please select “Internet Options” from the “Tools” menu. Then, under the “General” tab, click the “Delete” button. Click the “Delete Cookies” and “Delete Files” buttons on the ensuing page, followed by “Close” then “OK”. Also, please ensure that only one browser window is open when you are doing this or your cache may not empty properly.

If you continue to receive error messages when working within your Auctiva account after trying this measure, please let us know by contacting our customer support team using the web form on the following page of our site: http://www.auctiva.com/help/requesthelp.aspx

-Mike
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.