Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
As of right now, I can only choose to either auto relist when it sells, or when it doesn't sell, but not both options together.

Confused

Doesn't a Auto-Relist immdediately after "sale ends" do both? An end of sale is either SOLD or listing ended without sale.

If you're attempting to constantly keep an item in auction or Buy-It-Now for visibility, you're looking at the same method I'm exploring. I believe the default does both.

It doesn't appear the Profiles Tutorial has been updated or any documentation is around for the new features.

Am I correct Auctiva?

Danno
I'm a new eBay store owner and all my listings are set up "to relist every 30 days until cancelled". With this being said, I'm not sure how I need to set my profile up???? Can anyone help me. I do not want it to automatically relist when my quantity is down to 0 because I may not have inventory to replace it. Can anyone help me?
Kathleen
Auctiva used to respond really well to questions but with this issue I filed a support rewuest and got back a standard reply which didn't address this very question. I too want to be able to relist all my auction listings automatically regardless of sales criteria and sent in a second rewuest for help which was not replied to. I hope they are not going down the ebay route and using standard replies to all help requests as we all know this is a waste of time.
stevenp.....I did exactly what you did; emailed support and got a standard reply then sent a 2nd email and no response. Geesh....makes me feel real comfortable about using Auctiva! I think I figured out my answer. When you created a new listing last night, their was an area that showed "no auto relist profile set up", so to me it looks like if you don't create a profile, you don't get this benefit which is fine with me. I hope this helps you as I think my mind is more at ease with it. Kathleen
OK...I understand the deeper stratification on decision when you want to only Relist under certain specifics, but I'm basing my (best) guess on the method description on that checkable box in Profile setup:

"Auto-Relist immediately after sale ends and continue until cancelled. (Uncheck this for advanced options)"

Now, I admit, I'm reading "sale ends" to mean LISTING ENDS, as I've not tried it myself YET. It's semantics, but a probably good interpretation on what's meant, as the stratification seems to cover a subset of possible occurances. I interpret LISTING ENDS as SOLD, NOT SOLD, or anything that sends the listing to the Closed listing folder, where the PROFILE causes relist (maybe even cancelled by ebay Eek). I made note of that possibility the other day, as ebay seems to be handing out suspensions like last nights leftover party favors after the police raid.

The Auctiva folks need to clarify, so please someone speak-up on the exact meaning and some deep deep discussion on the how-it-works.

Danno
Last edited by danno
Hi Community,

When you are listing eBay store items with the "Good Til Cancelled" duration, you may not want to set up an auto-relist profile in association with those items, because they are already configured to relist every 30 days automatically if they go unsold. On the other hand, if you would like those store items to auto-relist when they do sell, you could associated an auto-relist profile with them to accomplish that goal.

Also, while our currently auto-relisting functionality does not support the option to auto-relist an item whether it sells or not, we will be offering that option once our suite of inventory management tools is released. At this point, it appears that functionality will be added to the Auctiva website over the next couple months.

Any additional questions or concerns? Please feel free to contact our customer support team using the appropriate link on our help page: http://www.auctiva.com/free-auction-software-help/help.aspx

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.