Skip to main content

I have taken over management of an Ebay store and someone prior to me had signed up with Auctiva and created a token with their Auctiva account.

How can I have an unknown Auctiva account release the Ebay store I am trying to manage so that I can generate a Token and manage this store?

I have tried to create the Token but get an alert message "An eBay account with your eBay username already exists, but belongs to a different user. Do you have multiple Auctiva accounts?".

Any help in resolving this issue would be helpful. FYI - The store name has changed recently and am not sure if this has anything to do with it but thought I would mention it.

RB
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I am experiencing the same problem without receiving a notice why there is a problem.

In my eBay account Autiva authorization is showing in my preferences, no problem there.

I am at the point of opting out of Auctiva it is so frustrating to deal with over and over being told to generate a token that I've already generated!

Anyone out there know what is going on???
I registered 1 (one) account with Auctiva when I first tried to create a token.

I then tried to post on this board and was prompted to create an ID for posting. That ID is the one I am using to post here now.

I cannot post here with the ID I first registered with Auctiva to use Auctiva listing with eBay. So there is confirmation for me that I am not crazy thinking I created an extra account that is creating the problem.

I never tried to create a token between Auctiva and eBay with this ID.

On my eBay account it shows that I have indeed allowed Auctiva access.

YET, Auctiva for some strange reason doesn't recognize that.
quote:
Originally posted by cjackc:
quote:
Originally posted by beanzy:

How do you delete the Auctiva on the Ebay account?

Go to My Ebay - Under My Account on the left side, go to Site Preferences - Under the General Preferences section, Click on "Third-party authorizations".

Under there you can "revoke this authorization".

Thnx cjack Appreciate the help

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.