Skip to main content

Good evening,

Auctiva created my template, and they will be taking request for other custom templates at eBay Live and through the “Suggest a Template” page located at
http://auctiva.com/listings/templates/template_suggestion.aspx

I'll be getting the template up for all to view soon. There are a few final "tweaks" I have to put on the template before it's previewed for all..but it's MAGNIFICENT!

Here's the tip of the iceberg!

Auctiva was easy to work with an more. As the complete template and more becomes available and I use it in it's entirety..I'll post here!

Much continued success wished to Auctiva!
Donna
eCommerce Sellers Motivators "We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? But actually, who are you NOT to be?" Marianne Williamson
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Update...

I have two templates..one with java and one without java. The one with java enables three pics with roll-over to enlarge pic.

The no java allows for one pic with rollover to enlarge.

The images of the different categories are rollover, too. Majorly KEWL! The look is retro/black and white until the mouse rollsover and then color when the mouse hovers.

Once a perspective buyer clicks on one of the categories it will take them directly to my store category selling those items.

Great for cross-selling!!!!!

The lady will be turned into a brunette..which Auctiva Brent told me on the phone that's a good sign. It means that I see the template as a part of my sales marketing even before I've started using it.

I've been so pleased to be working closely with Auctiva and has been a wonderful experience.

Sorry the pics are big and you have to scroll...they haven't been resized.

By the way, before someone points it out..I did take the word cash out of the payment and shipping areas and it was very easy to do.

Take care, Donna

PS And as Starry Night has stated privately to me...she now knows what my computer is named, too! <smile>
I'm home after many, MANY days away from town and will be working on getting the first auction up.

I still need her to be a brunette so she'll be like me! <smile> We're working on it though.

Thanks for all the compliments...however the pats on the back belong to Auctiva Brent and his team. Very hard workers.

Starry, I just might take you up on that when you're home from the warm and humid weather of FL.

Take care....Suitcases await me!
<blech>
Donna
quote:
Originally posted by wahm922:
So where does one sign up to get Auctiva to make you a free template?

Can you only get them by going to ebay live? Do you have to be a new customer to get one?

Just wondering, cause they sure are cool Wink

Noooooooooooooooo...<smile> Not free!

Get with Brent in the Templates Department..the specs are there.

The screen shots are beyond cool, aren't they?

Glad to see ya!
Donna
You might be right...

I wasn't in Vegas for the eBay convention..remember?
<smile>

I was real glad to read that the Auctiva booth had lots of staff on hand to answer questions and were very professional! (at least during convention hours,<wink>Wink HA!

Be sure to leave this question above in the Templates for Brent. (he may be recuperating from the hectic pace at the convention and will check in later)

Once you find out, post the answer here so I can know.

Take care, Donna

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.