Skip to main content

Hi,

I have searched both the FAQ's and these forums, but I can't find an answer or even someone else asking the same question.

What I would like to know is if there is anyway to make the email address in the contact page clickable?

I have tried traditional email tags, but that wasn't accepted. I have also tried the same in the 'contact info' & 'other fields' fields, as well as fields in the the about us page. but all of these just printed the tags without creating a link.

Peter.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi,

Yes, I did it in mine in the top field on the contact us page and it works, opening a new window w/the email address and form. I don't know how to paste the HTML here in a way where you can see the HTML and not just the clickable link. I'll try to past it all except the ending, which would be the "<" followed by the "/font" followed by ">"

<font size="4"><p><p>Please <a href="youremailaddress@address.com">contact us</a> with any questions or for additional information.
Hi thanks for your input.

The code you gave is not correct, but helped jog my memory. The code as given, tries to open a webpage because it's missing mailto:.

So, the correct code should be
quote:
<font size="4"><p><p>Please <a href="mailto:youremailaddress@address.com">contact us</a> with any questions or for additional information.</font>

Thanks,

Peter.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.