Skip to main content

I have 100's of auctions that closed sat-monday and only some are showing up in closed. I use the filter for 'unsold' , check them off and hit relist. now cannot do that. I've cleared cookies/history, everything. I called auctiva they 'reloaded' my closed listings. still not showing up . help! I've had to go find the saved listings one at a time to relist.. getting the unsold list from ebay. what to do?
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi baystate,

Thanks for letting us know about this. We are currently experiencing a backlog with our service that imports listings that close on eBay to the Auctiva Closed Listings pages, which is why you are seeing this delay.

We are going to be installing some new hardware that we expect will allow this service to catch up later today, so you should start seeing an improvement in the speed at which this information is updated over the next few days.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please feel free to contact our customer support team using the web form on the following page: http://www.auctiva.com/help/requesthelp.aspx

-Mike
quote:
It appears you are clueless as what the problem is.

?? Wow so uncalled for.

Auctiva offers a great service for free. They do have some glitches here and there but they always get them fixed in a timely manner

Looks like its taking a couple of hours for ended items to hit my CLOSED folder right now.

They said you should start seeing an improvement over the next few days as the fix went in yesterday.....its been less than 24 hours since their post.

Scott

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.