Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hello jaytee28 -

You can use the Import Listings button on the Closed Listings page of your account to import any closed listing that has been closed for less than 90 days into your Saved Listings. eBay does not store listing data for more than 90 days in general, so you need to import closed listings while the data is still available in eBay.

Just select the listings you wish to import using the checkboxes to the left of each entry and then click on the Import Listings button near the top left of the page.

- Craig
Hello jaytee28 -

we are not aware of any issues that would prevent a closed listing from importing into your saved listings and I just tested the import tool in my own account and the listings I selected on Closed imported as expected. It does take a few minutes for the listing data to be retrieved from eBay and then show fully in your Saved Listings.

If the items did not import in a timely fashion, please try again and if the difficulty persists for you, please let us know the steps you are taking for this process in a support case and what occurs for you when you click on the Import Listings button - including the full text of any error message you may encounter - in a support case so we can look into this for you.

- Craig
Hello again,

I understand what you mean, but as noted we have not encountered any difficulty importing closed listings to saved listings and are not aware of any issues that would prevent closed listings from importing into Saved. This is a process that requires our system to reach out to eBay to retrieve the listing data and move it into your Saved Listings. (for listing that are less than 90 days old - eBay deletes listing data after 90 days from the close of listing).

If you continue to have difficulty with listings that have closed less than 90 days ago importing into your saved listings, please feel free to file a support case letting us know the steps you are taking and the full text of any error message you may be encountering so we can look into it further.

- Craig

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.