Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

OK....I see what everyone is freaking about. Eek Someone else reported incremental for 1 minute was gone, so was already looking and missed the BIG CHANGE.

Guess what? They made a change to the scheduler. If you click on the Post date, date/time box you get a drop-down calendar, BUT IT ALSO HAS TIME CHANGE at the top of the calendar. I also tried changing the text clock setting, i.e. not using the pop-up, and that worked too.

Busy busy programmers....they love to make changes. Smile

Danno
Hi Community,

It is actually still possible to select the time you would like your listings to post when scheduling through Auctiva, but it has moved a bit. When you click the "Posting Date" field on the scheduler page, you will find the option to select your posting time right above the calendar that drops down.

Some additional information on how to schedule listings in one minute increments can be found on the following thread of our community forum: https://community.auctiva.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/4556093...231075082#9231075082

Any additional questions or concerns? Please contact our customer support department by completing the web form on the following page: http://www.auctiva.com/free-auction-software-help/help.aspx

-Mike
It won't acknowledge my listings either. Have tried to list for tonight and it confirms that I have 0 listings for 4-15 at 6:30. Does this mean that my other listings won't go off this evening as well? How do we get in touch with someone to let them know that theres a problem? And why can't they leave well enough alone. The prescheduling page was just fine as of last night. Why did they change it?
It doesn't work with a new or saved listing. On a new listing I say schedule, it pops up confirm that I want to schedule an ebay listing. I say yes. It then tells me I have successfully scheduled 0 listings. I go to scheduled listings and there is only one item there that I listed much earlier in the day. It does the same thing if I go to a saved listings, click on the box, hit schedule then it does the same as above.
I just found out one additional piece of information from our support team. It looks like some users are still hitting the old schedule page because it is cached in their browser.

Support told me to try the following:

"They need to delete cookies, close out all their browser windows, and then sign-in again"

Let us know if that solves the problem for anyone.

-Kevin
if you go into my saved items, it's the pink colored skirt with a darker pink (burgundy) belt. The title is civil war dress gown skirt and blouse.
Here's how I've always done my scheduled listings - Fill out the description form, click schedule, set the date and time, then click schedule. Then it shows a confirmation page.
I've cleared my cache, signed off the website, signed off the internet. BUT now, each time I try to schedule my item, it takes me to the Auctiva home page!!! It's frozen up on me, it's taken me to other pages but it will not schedul the listing. I've tried everything that I know. Do you have any other suggestions?
You asked about the listing in question - It's titled "Civil War Victorian Dress Gown SKIRT and BLOUSE" dated 4/15 It's the only 1 titled like this in the saved listings page.
Cardshop,

Most people are scheduling as normal. In looking at the stats, the numbers are nearly the same they are for every day on number of listings scheduled to post.

The issue has to do with the cached version of the auctiva website your browser has. If you clear your cache, sign out of auctiva, delete any Auctiva cookies, close your browser and then start up a new browser and sign in again, things should work as they are supposed to.

tbil60,

I would try and get in touch with one of the support staff who can walk you through the process of clearing your cache, depending on what browser you have.

-Kevin
hello; i see iam not the only one having problems.i schduled approx.24 items on monday no problem ,and yesterday and to-day i can not schdule anything it makes no difference wether it be a saved ad or a new one ive been using activa for over a year and have had my share of problems mostly self inflicted lol,and have been able to muddle my way through them but iam stuck. thanks in advance for any help the group could offer .id also like to thank the group for all the past help that has made my muddling that much easier.
The only way I was able to list my last item was to just post it immediately. But I spent 4 hours yesterday afternoon trying to schedule an item to no avail. My husband, (the computer geek) couldn't figure out what to do. Considering that all my other sites and programs were working and running properly, it stands to reason that there's a flaw in this site. It was rather frustrating to get no help from tech support, (no # to call, no online connection, etc.) except for poor Kevin who obviously was working hard to keep up with everyone's complaints and questions!!! Unfortunately, none of the suggestions and advise did me a bit of good. I truly hope that whatever the problems are, they have them fixed as soon as possible.
This is a spectacular website. I've become spoiled by using it. Can't imagine myself having to go back to Ebay's selling site. Yuk!!

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.