Skip to main content

I am an eBay Trading Assistant working my way towards my own "brick and mortar" Trading Post and REALLY REALLY REALLY need a good Consignment software program.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Will Auctiva ever get that far in their "updates and programming" and offer that service?

And if so, will it be DEPENDABLE??? No offense, but I can't afford all this down-time due to "system updates".

I just received some trial software from EZlister.com and will be trying it out this weekend. Anyone have any other suggestions for good Consignment Shop software capabilities???

Thanks for any and all suggestions.

Regards,
Kathleen :-)
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi Cara,

Thanks for the response Smile I do enjoy the ease of use with Auctiva...but what about having the capabilites of using 1 Auctiva account to send auctions to more than 1 eBay account.

For instance, I have an eBay Store with user id: buy-it-now_auction-express and I have another id: sell-it-now_auction-express that I use strictly for auction style listings. At first I had 2 Auctiva accounts, but found that to be quite combursome as I post to both accounts at the same time. I'll have firefox open with my sell-it-now acct and I'll have internet explorer open working on my buy-it-now account at the same time. I would LOVE for you folks to have the capabilities to post to more than 1 eBay account as it is very tiring having to make duplicate templates, profiles, etc etc to keep up with my listing needs. And yes it would be easier to have 1 eBay account too...but I like the seperation and the added exposure.

See if they can't offer that feature into their Phase II version...if you can list on more than 1 eBay site, add the capabilities of being able to add more than 1 eBay account too Big Grin

Thanks,
Kathleen
well....ezlister.net STINKS big time in comparison to Auctiva! (just in case anyone was wondering Wink ) Bland and boring...wasn't what I wanted....templates weren't an option ...I even tried auctionteller.com last night, and unless you're a wiz at html (I mean, I can hold my own), but who has time to customize their own templates insert links for photos, etc etc?!?! Overall, the software seemed a bit confusing to me and not very "user friendly" in a way that I felt I needed an instruction manual, where here (at Auctiva), it's smoothe sailing and self explanitory.

Regardless, I REALLY do like Auctiva ~ especially the templates and being able to customize them; the extra perks with pictures and scheduling are also wonderful! Now, if we can just work on the "glitches" and system interuptions we'd be set Wink

I spent a bit of time just now going through several peoples' postings and comments and I can appreciate the frustration they've had with this software, however, when it is working...it's WONDERFUL...I've seen and sampled others and even worked with some "franchise" software...Auctiva truly does have a great concept here and with a little more elbow-grease, I'm thinking they'll get the "kinks" worked out sooner or later.

So to those that have posted poorly and with such "evil frustration", and yes I've commented negatively myself at times, we all just need to relax and let them (Auctiva) do their thing; it's really not as "bad" as some on here say it is...it's not, really. I've been to the "other side"....LOL...and it's much worse!

Auctiva has a great concept, and I'm hoping with this Phase II they'll be rolling out next year, they'll have some wonderful improvements; perhaps some Consignment software features...that would be killer Big Grin

So, good luck to everyone and I hope we all do well with out listings Smile

Ciao,
Kathleen

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.