Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I would suggest using the code [DESCRIPTION_AND_IMAGES] inside your custom template, that way when you select your template for a listing you can change the layout of both images and your description to any configuration the "Template Layout Page" will allow for. So when you do this make sure to remove your other [DESCRIPTION] tag and your other [IMAGE] tags. Give this a shot and if it doesn't work to your desired effect let us know.
That works for the pairing, however I was looking for a couple different layouts of the pictures. An example of a layout that I am trying to get is:

[PICTURE1][PICTURE2]
[DESCRIPTION]
[PICTURE3]
[PICTURE4][PICTURE5]
[PICTURE6][PICTURE7]
[PICTURE8]

(everything above would be centered on the page)

Again, everything turns out okay in the template preview, but just comes out in a single-wide vertical pattern when it's applied to the listing! The description and image tag works great for now, I was just looking for a little more customization.
-Tony
At the moment I can't be sure of any listings that I used it on, I was playing with the HTML to try to fix the problem (and I don't know HTML)! To recreate what I'm talking about use the following:
1-customize the vibrant vine template using the image tags in the order that I previously posted
2-save the template and the images should show up correctly in the template preview
3-now apply the template to a listing being created
4-once applied click on the preview button
5-if you get the same view I do the pictures will show up in a single-wide vertical pattern instead of the custom paired pattern (I'm using Internet Explorer)
I went through and edited your template "ACT_1/2,3-8 paired" and added the following code. The [IMAGE] tag puts in it's own spaces and causes this issue. There is a good reason for this but it is rather lengthy. So I will give you the work around instead:

<table width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" align="center"><td width="100%" align="center">[IMAGE1]<br /><br />[DESCRIPTION]<br /><br />[IMAGE2]<br /><br /><table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100"><td>[IMAGE3]</td><td width="10"> </td><td>[IMAGE4]</td></table><br /><table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100"><td>[IMAGE5]</td><td width="10"> </td><td>[IMAGE6]</td><br /></table><table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100"><td>[IMAGE7]</td><td width="10"> </td><td>[IMAGE8]</td><br /></table><br /><br />[SHIPPING]<br /><br />[PAYMENT]<br /><br />[TERMS_OF_SALE]<br />[ABOUT_ME]<br /><br />[CONTACT_US]<br /><br />[STORE_WINDOW]</strong><br />
</td>
</table>

I hope this will help you some.
Last edited by auctivabrent

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.