Skip to main content

When my scheduled auctions didn’t post Sunday evening, I attempted to list them again. I kept getting a message that they were posting – I would wait 10-15 minutes, still were not listed, so I attempted to list them again – same message, still no listings. I finally attempted to cancel the listings to manually list again, but it wouldn’t let me. However, as a result of this fiasco I ended up with six duplicate auctions (do not have merchandise to fill duplicate auctions), and all of the auctions are ending 2 hours late!

I joined Auctiva about 3 months ago, and this is the 3rd time the auctions have listed hours later – I’m sure I am not the only one who cannot stay up late on Sundays when we have to get up early for work the next day.

I would greatly appreciate it if someone would tell me how I cancel the duplicate listings, and not be charged for them? Thanks for your help…
Original Post
You can only cancel listings from your eBay account, and you'd need to discuss the duplicate problem with eBay for any refunds. I have no clue if eBay will even be sympathetic to the problem.

I'm also not certain it's an Auctiva problem. The submission traffic jam (or halt) could just as easily be an eBay problem.

Danno

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.