Skip to main content

Aren’t you glad to see eBay putting your hard earned fees to good use? I have received about 5 full color (expensive) brochures since August. Just another example of a company forgetting how they made it and turning millions of dollars over to idiot ad agencies. Sure am glad they picked my pocket by increasing fees over the last few years during a time of record profits. They are also becoming quite the little e-mail spammers.
I think they might be “Stuck On Stupid”.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Along with your five brochures I also recieved a big handful of eBay bumper stickers, calculator, mousepad and more for my "personal" powerseller thank you. Yeah, right, give me some cuts on my fee's and I'd be more happy.

I love IT! Ha!

Gosh...at least this slew of commercials is far classier than some that have been on tv. Those were so embarrassing.

Later, Donna
quote:
Originally posted by Magie Noire:
At least you received a mouse pad, lol. Smile

I hate the fees as well. At the same time, grateful for an avenue that helps me raise my child the way I want to. I like being home. Even with all its imperfections, I'm happy. Something to consider.

I totally agree! I may hate the fee's..but eBay and my internet site enable me to continue to be what I want to be. Free from clocking in and out of a 9 to 5 job. I could and can be with my family, I can volunteer where I want and see a ned, when I want to take off for a day, I do.

This kinda freedom is wonderful. Plus, it is FUN! Wording, researching (I hate taking the pics, <blech>Wink

In 2000 I had some surgery go very wrong...and it took years to recuperate. Yet, I was still earning money. Last year I became ill again...yet I was still earning money. An employer would've booted me!

I do wish they would give us breaks on the fee's like in the "olden" days. It was just more fun.

I'm wondering what this years fee increase will be. I've tried to find it on the net..rumors and such. But can't find anything.

Silly me, I have all my goodies from eBay right where I can see them. Along with my certificates (back when they mailed a real one) for the different stars I earned.

I do happen to have a crappolla of bumper stickers if anyone wants one. <smile>

Take care, Donna

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.