Skip to main content

Hello Community,

eBay has begun really emphasizing the importance of sellers entering shipment tracking numbers as soon as possible after the buyer makes payment. They mentioned entering shipment tracking numbers in their October 21st announcement.

You can enter shipment tracking numbers on eBay and their instructions on how to do that are can be found at this link.

You can also enter shipment tracking information while you are logged in to your Auctiva account. You can enter a UPS, FedEx, USPS or other major carrier’s package tracking or delivery confirmation information in your Auctiva account to be submitted to eBay. Your buyer will be able to see the information in their eBay account.

To enter your packages’ tracking/delivery Confirmation number:

1. Go to your Sales Transactions page.

2. Check the box next to each transaction for which you need to enter information.

3. Click on the blue “Edit Tracking Information” button just above your list of transactions.

4. On the next screen, enter the tracking/delivery confirmation and carrier details in the appropriate boxes. When complete, click on the "Submit Tracking Info" button.
Auctiva Tony M. Sr. Product Manager, Auctiva.com
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

The tracking number is for the sellers protection. The faster you enter it the less likely you will have any issues with the buyer and less questions.

I cant believe there are still people out there not print there label through Paypal or ebay. When you print through Paypal it automatically links to the ebay listing

I ship everything within 24 hours but I do not use the Expedited shipping only becuase I am afraid by some act of God I may not get it out the next day.

And the fact there are buyers that think 1 day means Sunday shipping.

I dont think either request by ebay is uncalled for. The fact they even offer automatic 5 star for 1 day shipping is a plus.

It amazes me over and over that People selling on ebay dont think they have to hold the high standards that any business does.

I think every seller should be required to have a tracking number on all Packages shipped in the USA.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.