Skip to main content

So while the Auctiva-hosted images have been so wonky the past day or so I woke up this morning to see that my gallery images are not loading in My eBay or in searches.

But those gallery thumbnails are hosted at eBay, right? I know eBay's been wonky as well the past couple of days (you'd think they'd be prepared for their own sale days by now) so maybe that's all it is.

Weird.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Originally posted by Rick Bradford:
My gallery images are not loading in My eBay or in searches.

But those gallery thumbnails are hosted at eBay, right? I know eBay's been wonky as well the past couple of days (you'd think they'd be prepared for their own sale days by now) so maybe that's all it is.

Weird.

Rick,

Number one: (helpful hint) Have coffee before checking out your listings. I've learned it keeps me from having my eyes bug outta my head! <smile>

Number two: Yep, my gallery items which are hosted by eBay were wonkers today. Pizza boxes, not pizza boxes, pizza boxes, not pizza boxes.

I shrugged it off as there's no sense in getting myself all worked up. Ebay is tinkering behind the scenes and is going to be giving us some enhancements before long. (gut feeling) Hopefully it will put the store searches back where they were in February.

Good Luck Everyone!
Donna
quote:
Did the voices tell you to do the clear your cache, dump history dance?

No, but the voices aren't very smart.

Actually, though, I just cleared my cache and history and still no gallery pics.

I don't ever get broken images -- they just never load. The pages are constantly "Transferring data from pics.ebaystatic.com..."

I'll reboot and see what that does..
I have a silly question.... When you say auctiva's pictures are down. Does that mean when someone is on ebay and they go to click on my auction the pictures won't come up for them... Also when you say gallery pictures are not coming up does that litteraly mean my gallery picture is not coming up when a person on ebay is looking up certain keywords. Trying to figure out why my sales are way down and this could be the reason. If people can't see my item they won't bid. Thanks for any answers
Tracellen

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.