Skip to main content

I have two issues I need to resolve else I need to cancel auctiva accounts.

1) On ebay auctions too many ads for auctiva are inserted. I can allow ONE image and ONE text link, nothing more. Right now it is inserting a total of FOUR auctiva links and images per listing (2 image ads and 2 text ads). How do I set this up?

2) Login ads. Every single time I login to auctiva.com it tries to sell me something I don't want. I check the option to hide or not show it again but next time I login it stil gives me ads. How do I get rids of the ads on login?

None of this is acceptable now that Auctiva is a paid service.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Originally posted by joako:
I have two issues I need to resolve else I need to cancel auctiva accounts.

1) On ebay auctions too many ads for auctiva are inserted. I can allow ONE image and ONE text link, nothing more. Right now it is inserting a total of FOUR auctiva links and images per listing (2 image ads and 2 text ads). How do I set this up?

2) Login ads. Every single time I login to auctiva.com it tries to sell me something I don't want. I check the option to hide or not show it again but next time I login it stil gives me ads. How do I get rids of the ads on login?

None of this is acceptable now that Auctiva is a paid service.

The best place for the answers to Auctiva is in the center section of the message board. This is the Auctiva Commerce section (Stores).

Just go to the Auctiva tools for eBay section and you should get a quick answer.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.