Skip to main content

Is anybody else getting this error when trying to schedule or save a listing?

We apologize for the inconvenience. Due to the high volume of requests at this time, your request took longer than expected to process. Please retry your request again. If you continue to receive this error, please contact technical support referencing ID# 676a6749-6eef-4e96-b6e1-dce9cc109485. Thank you

Everything was working o.k. and then this. Just wondering if I am the only one receiving this error. Thanks
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi Community,

Thanks for helping to bring this issue to our attention. The error messages being mentioned on this thread are occurring as a result of a site update we are in the process of conducting and they will no longer occur once this update is complete. I will be posting further updates on this situation to the following thread as additional information becomes available:

https://community.auctiva.com/eve/forums?a=tpc&s=3496045...851013113#5851013113

-Mike
Me too and it seems to be getting worse. The site has been freezing up for weeks on me too. When I click on select pictures it is just a blank page that eventually will be an error message. Same with choosing a category. I did clear my cookies as one person suggested to no avail. Help Auctiva. Hate to complain because Auctiva is a great site and things happen. See what you can do.
I have been getting this error ALL DAY. I completed the live chat where I was told it would be corrected by 3pmest it is now after 4 and still occurring. I am not going to base my store here as this would put me out of business just this week alone. This is the most critical time to have items listed and they make this decision to roll out something untested?? Has anyone heard when they will stop trying to patch this and go back to what works?
For all those complaining about Auctiva, I'd suggest you go to a site where you might pay $100 plus per month for posting... that's where I was before Auctiva.

Can't you just accept the problems with grace? I mean, really people, it's free.

Every posting site has problems. The only difference is that on the occasions when Auctiva has their problems, you're NOT PAYING FOR IT.

Personally, I don't complain much when someone gives me something for which I used to pay a hundred bucks a month.
I'm not paying anything for it directly, but it is costing me money now, indirectly.

Of course that's the way it goes. Every site has their problems. What you have to decide for yourself is, how many problems are too many for you.

If I opened a store here, it certainly would not be my only one. You have to have back up and options.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.