Skip to main content

I was just doing a listing from one of my saved listings. I was putting one on as fixed price and tried to use the same fixed listing, change the sizes etc... and put it on as auction. This is something I have done many times in the past. Well, this time, the first listing shows up fine when I check my schedule listings. But after I do the second listing with different sizes etc.. to put on as auction, and schedule it, and go to my scheduled listings....it has completely changed to match the other listing. The only thing that did not change was the day it's supposed to post. But they both changed to fixed price and both are the same sizes. I've tried to do it several different ways, to get around this issue, but no luck. So, I just cancelled the one I had scheduled for tomorrow and hopefully I will remember to list it tomorrow night. Just wondering if I am the only that has experienced this, and what's up with it? I hope you guys understand my explanation.

I too am having major font, text size, and positioning problems. But have just went in after the listing was posted on ebay, and fixed them. Which is a major pain, but at least I can fix them.

Does anybody know when all of these problems are going to be fixed, or if they will?
Original Post
You obviously need to read all the other discussions about this -- this is an OLD problem that Auctiva is having - always READ before you waste your time posting (typing). That's the reason no one has answered you - you are already surrounded by other people complaining about the same thing...

We are told it might be fixed by the END of the month. March and April Auctiva viruses ate up all our precious time and money, now their new html "upgrade" has eaten up all our May time and money. NO telling what June will bring

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.