Skip to main content

I've noticed on a few occassions that when I manually change a listing on ebay, for instance I change a perfume store listing to a set of dishes, the store window doesn't update? - or if it does, I've noticed that the title will be correct, but the gallery photo that scrolls by is of the perfume and not the dishes....AND I've deleted the perfume photo from Auctiva so I would think that the pix wouldn't be available any longer.

...or is it because I've merely just copied the new template html into the auction...because when I'm in ebay...I'll delete the old template html only..not the html for the window....template tags normally start with <table width="95%"...blah, blah, blah...> so I know where the templates start and stop.

So, all-in-all, I guess what I'm asking is, does Auctiva not *import* or *update* or *sync* or whatever with ebay listings so as to be current with your actual items?

I hope that all made sense.... Eek

Thanks,
Kathleen Smile
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi Kathleen,

Our listing maintenance, which updates title, current price, high bidder, high bidder feedback, bid count, currency, and end time on your active listings page is done about every 6 hours. Once your updated information is reflected on your active listings page, it should also be displayed in your store window the next time it refreshes, which it does about every 2 hours.

However, the images displayed in the store window will not update if the gallery/header image of a listing is changed. If you would like to remove an item from your store window for this reason, you can make it hidden in your Auctiva store at Auctiva -> Store(Tab) -> Edit Store Items. Any items that are made hidden will no longer be displayed in your Auctiva store, nor will they be displayed in your store window the next time it refreshes.

Also, if you lower the prices of items in your eBay store, our system will not automatically pick up those price changes. In this situation, please file a support request and ask that our support staff manaully update your Auctiva store/store window prices.

Fixes for those 2 problems are in the works for our Phase II release, which is tentatively scheduled for Q1 of 2007.

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.