Skip to main content

I just realized that on my new postings I have 2 categories listed. I don't know how this happened but I need to get rid of the 2nd catagory as we get charged for them.

How do I get rid of accidental 2nd categories? AND, if I have two accounts that say I can call Auctiva, why can't I ever call? Seems like false advertising to get people to pay more for services that are not there? What is that about?
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hello LindaBelle -

For your first query, please review your Saved Listings where this has occurred - on the listing creation page there is an option to add a second category for your listings just beneath the area where you select your initial category. If you do not wish to have listings post in more than one category, the second category field will need to remain blank.
Please also note that this will not have any effect on your already active listings and if you wish to relist these listings at a point later, you will need to post from the Saved Listing after making such a change to it.

As for our Live Support - Live Support is available between 9AM and 6PM Sunday through Friday, and if our Live representatives are busy at the time you call, please leave us a message as we return calls as soon as the team is available - you can also leave a message after hours and we will return your call. If you continue to encounter difficulty with Live Support, please feel free to file a support case from under the Help tab of the site letting us know what the difficulty is so we can take a look into your accounts and assist you.

- Craig
Hello LindaBelle -

In order to assist you further it sounds like we'd need to have a look at some of the listings involved to be able to see what the difficulty is. Please file a support case from under the Help tab of the site letting us know the titles of a few of the saved listings where this is occurring so we can have a better look and get this resolved for you.

- Craig

Hi @tamtam12345

Glad you found this information helpful!  If you'd like to learn more about Auctiva and how it can help streamline your eBay listing processes, check out our Auctiva 101 Webinar video here on our YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSJTcRd-Vt4&t=0s  This video will give you a good overview of Auctiva's listing, marketing and order management solutions for your eBay business. 

Additionally, if you're selling on Amazon and want to know more about Auctiva's Multi-Channel selling solutions, you can watch our Multi-Channel 101 Webinar here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c60QZtmyUnE&t=0s 

If you have any other questions, or a question about a specific feature please feel free to ask, we're always happy to help!

Best,

Natasha

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.