Skip to main content

Hi, I'm new to Auctiva and I think I'm really going to like it but I'm having a problem with the item description editor. I am unable to get the color tables to appear and have been unable to solve the problem. I use mostly firefox as my browser but I can use internet explorer as well. I have the same problem with either browser.
Has anyone experienced this problem and if so, what did you do to solve it?
Help desk suggested that I clear cookie,cache, temp files, etc., which I did but it did not help.
The other thing is the error edit. I run everything through the error check and then schedule it for listing. When I go back to be sure it did list it indicates unable to post due to an error. Suggestions?
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Im not sure about the colors either, however there was a problem I was experiencing when I first used activa. I got an error message after i uploaded pics to the listing and then tryed to post it. It would hang up and give me an error message. I have found to prevent this you need to upload your pictures to auctiva before you start your listing. If you upload during the listing it almost always gives an error message.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.