Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi Community,

Thanks for helping to bring this to our attention. We just released some changes to our site a few minute ago and it appears that a technical issue has arisen that is causing the older description editor which is still enabled in some accounts not to load and our technical team is currently working to resolve the issue as soon as possible.

If you are seeing this behavior, I believe you could potentially work around the issue in the mean time by updating your account to use the newer description we have available. This can be done by mousing over the “My Account” tab, selecting the “Acct Preferences” option under “Settings”, checking the box next to “Use Design Editor v2.0” in the “Listing Management” section and then clicking the “Update

However, given that we have been phasing out the older version of the description editor for quite some time, it would not be possible to go back to using that version of the editor once you have updated your account to use the new one.

I will keep you posted on this issue through this thread as any additional information becomes available. We apologize for any inconveniences this may be causing.

-Mike
Hi Community,

We have just released another update to our site that is intended to resolve this issue, so we expect that this older description editor will now load correctly in the Firefox or Chrome browsers, although there is still a compatibility issue that will prevent it from functioning in Internet Explorer 10.

If the description editor still will not load for you the next time you load the lister page, I recommend clearing your browser cache and closing and reopening your browser, then checking whether the description editor will load for you thereafter.

If you continue to encounter the same issue after doing so, please contact our Customer Support team from under the “Help” tab within your account and we will be happy to continue working with you.

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.