Skip to main content

Hi Auctiva members...I recently opened an ebay store and would like you to visit. I sell baby,toddler,children toys (used and new) and Disney. Your comments and any suggestion would be very much appreciated. And Yippee if you care to shop when stopping by!! Thank you in advance. Smile
http://stores.ebay.com/SissysShoppe
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi,
I took a look and I think you're store is cute. However, I think your shipping is going to scare a lot of people away!! There is no way most people are going to pay $8.95 to ship an infant/toddler dress that costs you less than $2 to ship.
I think this charge will drastically affect your sales!!
you might want to go to Ebay's Community boards and go to the children's clothing board. They have a TON of helpful info and you can have them look at your store and help you out!!
quote:
Originally posted by Gio:
Very nice, cute logo, love the promo boxes. SmileOne suggestion, though...when you have the listing frame and categories turned on, the scrolling window looks a lot better on the bottom of the listing. It also helps when the window is not working, like right now, then at least it's on the bottom.

Thank you for the nice comments. Yes, I know now how to place that scrolling window on the bottom and plan to use that the next time I have a sale. Appreciate your help. Thank you!
quote:
Originally posted by Little1:
Hi,
I took a look and I think you're store is cute. However, I think your shipping is going to scare a lot of people away!! There is no way most people are going to pay $8.95 to ship an infant/toddler dress that costs you less than $2 to ship.
I think this charge will drastically affect your sales!!
you might want to go to Ebay's Community boards and go to the children's clothing board. They have a TON of helpful info and you can have them look at your store and help you out!!

Thank you for your response and your visit to my store. Yes, one purchase in a Shipping Promotion - such a one little dress - would be insane to buy...but the promo is for folks looking to load up on items and still only pay $8.95 shipping no matter how many items they buy! Usually, if someone does only win one item, I will lower their shipping and handling cost by half in most cases. Again, many thanks for your comments. Appreciated!

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.