Skip to main content

Hello, First, let me say sorry for the double posting. My mistake.

I recently changed my Ebay ID. I was working on a listing within Auctiva tonight and noticed that my previous ID is showing up. I went into the Auctiva Personal area and changed my Ebay ID. Later, I opened up the lisitng I was working on, but the old ID was still showing. When will the ID change? When I list on Ebay via Auctiva, will the old ID show up there?
Thanks! Confused
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Ok, I went to the settings and created a new token which has now successfully updated the name on my auction listing page.
My next question is this: I went in to update my store window and my old ID is still showing on the store window. My old ID is the name is log in with on Auctiva. Do I need to change my log in name in order to change the store window display name? Can my Auctiva log in name be changed?
Thanks very much.
Thanks so much.
As it turned out, I went to the area under store where one can make changes. I simply changed the store name there and clicked "save the changes" and then looked at the preview, and all was changed. Looks great.
So, now all seems well.
I have not changed my auctiva account name, but since I have not changed anything in paypal, then I am not sure I am supposed to change auctiva yet. Hmmmm..have to find that info. Shew!!, who knew changing and ID would cause all this. lol
Thanks!

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.