Skip to main content

I am new to Auctiva. I invested several days learning their softwear and found the sever is down a lot or busy, it takes a lot of time to save a new listing it Auctiva will save it at all, and takes a lot of time to upload photos. I understand the service is free. Freeloaders should not complain, but is Auctiva really woth the time investment? Is the server down a lot? I also found it is impossible to call and talk with phone support. I think it would be a good idea for Auctive to charge something for phone support so new people can get some answers
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Originally posted by cooltools77:
I am new to Auctiva. I invested several days learning their softwear and found the sever is down a lot or busy, it takes a lot of time to save a new listing it Auctiva will save it at all, and takes a lot of time to upload photos. I understand the service is free. Freeloaders should not complain, but is Auctiva really woth the time investment? Is the server down a lot? I also found it is impossible to call and talk with phone support. I think it would be a good idea for Auctive to charge something for phone support so new people can get some answers

Because I can not use 1,000,000 %, since there is no such thing, I must just say:

It is 100% worth it.

The inital setup can be time consuming, but what isn't? Smile Once you get your folders setup and organized, your master profile saved and seller details the only hard thing is uploading all your pics in their folders. (However, to me honest, I have never had an issue with the image hosting here).

I can't imagine selling on eBay without Auctiva. I love it.

Best regards,
I am pretty new to Auctiva and ebay myself but I have found that I would much rather post things through Auctiva than thru ebay. Once I got all my folders set up and organized the way I wanted, its a breeze to post new things now.
Plus you dont have to pay to post extra pictures on Auctiva like you do ebay.
I really like it.
I havent had any trouble with Auctiva so far.
Granted, it IS a learning curve in the beginning, but as you can see we all thought it was worth it Smile
I found that just sticking to the basics at the beginning was the way to go for me because I had SO much stuff to list I didn't want to get hung up with a "what do I do now" anywhere. Then little by little I started using more features as I became more familiar with the site.
I don't even know how to use ebay's new SYI form, haven't ever tried it. (It looks like a nightmare) With Auctiva I can put a listing together in a couple of minutes and that's what I'm after Smile
BTW, my pics load slowly too, but they always have, guess I'm just used to it Smile
Rock Bottom Galaxy said the initial setup can be time consuming, and that's certainly true, but once you get it done you'll find it's WELL worth it.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.