Skip to main content

Maybe I am totally confused, but I'm hoping someone can set me straight... I picked the 9.95 plan and I read that there are no listing or transaction fees. I have been getting charged in July and August from ebay for these fees that should be included in my Auctiva package. Not only am I getting charged, but charged at a higher rate of .55 insertion fee and .20 for International visability. Could someone please let me know why I'm paying 9.95 and also paying Ebay. I did call Ebay and they just told me I would have to contact Auctiva.

Please Help

Thanks
Donna
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi, You pay a flat rate of $9.95 for using all Auctiva tools including 1 GB image hosting. This has nothing to do with the Ebay fees. Ebay will of course charge you the listing and transaction fees.
quote:
Originally posted by Donna B:
Maybe I am totally confused, but I'm hoping someone can set me straight... I picked the 9.95 plan and I read that there are no listing or transaction fees. I have been getting charged in July and August from ebay for these fees that should be included in my Auctiva package. Not only am I getting charged, but charged at a higher rate of .55 insertion fee and .20 for International visability. Could someone please let me know why I'm paying 9.95 and also paying Ebay. I did call Ebay and they just told me I would have to contact Auctiva.

Please Help

Thanks
Donna
quote:
Originally posted by Donna B:

Please Help

Thanks
Donna
Donna, maybe this will help explain.

In a nutshell, you pay eBay their fees for providing you with a marketplace (which is valuable due to the huge number of potential buyers in it) for you to sell your goods in. That said, they have a number of different fees that they charge...including 'insertion fees' and the International visibility fee.

You pay us for using our tools that help you list on eBay more efficiently and effectively than you can do it by listing directly on eBay's site.

The fees that you pay eBay are for entirely different services from those that you pay Auctiva for.

Hope that helps remove the confusion.
quote:
Originally posted by Auctiva Tony M.:
You pay us for using our tools that help you list on eBay more efficiently and effectively than you can do it by listing directly on eBay's site.

This is funny....
I want to use the new eBay feature that saves sellers TONS of money.
That is the multiple variation feature offered by eBay.
1 listing with 22 different sizes = 1 singe charge of $.35
Why does Auctiva not offer this function?
They do not offer it.
You have to go to eBay to make these type of listings.
So you are paying Auctiva for NOT having the new features that eBay offers.

Does NOT sound "more efficiently and effectively" if you ask me.
Check back "later this year".... LOL Yea right.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.