Skip to main content

Our own Foxyfyre33 had this auction up on eBay.

I won!
<smile>

YEAH!
http://cgi.ebay.com/Ebay-Stores-Fee-Adjustment-Caring-G...QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

ENJOY!
Donna
eCommerce Sellers Motivators "We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? But actually, who are you NOT to be?" Marianne Williamson
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

We should all get together and make a "How to set up an Buyer or Seller account on wagglepop" Auction. And put it on ebay.

JOIN THE REVOLUTION!!!!
For just $1.00 you too can learn how to set up your wagglepop account before the new ebay fee hikes take place in august. Get you foot in the door early to the fastest growing auction site on the web and save tons of cash on sellers fee's. Blah blah Blah Blah blah...

I wonder how long it would run before ebay yanked it..lolol
Got the old, “Fee-Hike Flu”?
The “search cutback shakes”?
Pay(n)Pal stepping on your last nerve?
“Upgrade-Upchuck” leave you trembling?
Maybe the latest strain of “Feedback-Fiasco” has you in fits?

If this is you, then let “Pop Waggle” tell you about his world famous “Auction-Abuse Elixir & Tonic”! Not only will you receive relief from this worldwide epidemic, but you will see your countenance brighten as you see better exposure; you will also find yourself rejuvenated by all those increased sales. Watch those tired & waning muscles tone up right before your eyes as you take your daily jog to the post office (or shipping facilitator of your choice)”. Watch your social circle grow as you enjoy new and renewed contact with banker’s & investment counselors. Shake that giant off your back now, and join the rank’s of “Pop Waggle’s” recruits.
Last edited by fatman

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.