Skip to main content

I uploaded some images and made listings with those images. Afterwards I transfer those listings to Clothes-Female folder. When I get a bid I transfer that item to my Sold folder. When someone leaves me feedback for that item which is in my Sold folder I delete it.
<P>Now here is the problem which maybe someone can help me. I listed about 20 or so female clothes items and I "thought" I transferred them to my Clothes-Female folder. I recently sold one of those items so I went to my Clothes-Female folder to transfer to my Sold folder and it wasn't there which I realize none of the other listings were there neither that I recently transferred. So I thought I must have put them in the wrong folder so I checked each folder and those items are not anywhere.
<P>I did a search in Listings-New and I found the item that I sold. I clicked on everything I could click on but nothing shows what folder they are hiding in so does anyone know a way I can find my lost listings.
<P>I can do a search and find them but they are not in any folder which I find strange since they are somewhere on Auctiva otherwise the search would not produce the item
<P>Thanks in advance for any assistance for finding my ghost listings!!
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.