Skip to main content

Has or does anyone use pay pal multi order shipping tool? I have tried this tool 3 or 4 times and it is the most user unfriendly program I have ever used. Won't import all of the listings.etc. I had 7 lables to create I changed the ship from zip and program changed the weights on all the orders. Before I could stop it lables were paid for. Now I have 94.00 tied up in voided lables waiting to get reimbursed. This may come as a shock, but support was useless.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I like to use it to combine orders when a buyer has multiple BIN orders with separate payments. That way I have proof of shipping. I don't like that it sends a separate shipping notification for each item. I recently sold around 20 paperbacks and my buyer got separate notices. They emailed me asking if it wouldn't be better to send them all in one box.

booklady
quote:
Originally posted by kbalona:
Probably. I remember the first time I used it, I took a little time to look things over, now it seems really easy and I can print a lot of labels, fast.

Hi! I am very interested in starting using paypals multiorder shipping but still not sure of what printet to get...what printer do you use for the labels (or can you recommend one)and where do you get the labels at?
I asked so many people and still cant get a straight answer.
thanks a lot!
You can use your inkjet or laser printer. You just need the half sheet (2-up) labels. I've been printing my postage for USPS and UPS through Paypal for years.

Do an eBay search on "half sheet labels paypal" and you'll see tons of sellers that have these for sale. Be aware that most misrepresent the label count in their listings. Each postage printout uses one half of the sheet, the other half being printed as a sort of "receipt". Most sellers will tell you you're getting 400 labels, but you're really only getting 200 usable postage imprints. Read carefully to see if you're getting "total label count" or "total sheets" when they mention a quantity.
Hello Sweet April...just in case you are unaware, you can print your postage labels on regular copy paper and then cut out the label with scissors and tape to your package. Unless you are shipping out tons of stuff each day, it really doesn't take but a couple more minutes and you can save yourself the additional overhead for sticker labels.
You can also use the clear pouches to put the printed sheet into. UPS provides the clear pouches for free (they also supply the label sheets for free). The USPS may also have free clear pouches too.

Me, I prefer the sticky label. The overhead cost isn't that great. I don't consider $20 or so for 400 labels much of an overhead.
quote:
Originally posted by JeffS:
You can use your inkjet or laser printer. You just need the half sheet (2-up) labels. I've been printing my postage for USPS and UPS through Paypal for years.

Do an eBay search on "half sheet labels paypal" and you'll see tons of sellers that have these for sale. Be aware that most misrepresent the label count in their listings. Each postage printout uses one half of the sheet, the other half being printed as a sort of "receipt". Most sellers will tell you you're getting 400 labels, but you're really only getting 200 usable postage imprints. Read carefully to see if you're getting "total label count" or "total sheets" when they mention a quantity.

You can also configure your settings so it dosen't print the receipt part and waste a lable
quote:

I LOVE THIS! thank you so much. a lot easier and faster than cutting the paper and taping it. good thing I did not invest in a label printer. Thanks again!
quote:
Originally posted by JeanieB:
Hello Sweet April...just in case you are unaware, you can print your postage labels on regular copy paper and then cut out the label with scissors and tape to your package. Unless you are shipping out tons of stuff each day, it really doesn't take but a couple more minutes and you can save yourself the additional overhead for sticker labels.

Hey thank you. That is what I used to do but not that I sell lots of stuff (way more than before) the half sheet labels have really worked out great for me.
quote:
Originally posted by garyj:
quote:

You can also configure your settings so it dosen't print the receipt part and waste a lable

Great! I configured my settings thru paypal and it really works great. no more waisting labels.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.