Skip to main content

I posted 13 items over an hour ago. I can see them on my ebay selling page, and I can see everything when I click on one of my items, but when I do a search for my itmes or click on my "view sllers other items" it says "This seller is not currently selling any items"!!!
What gives? This is the first time I have used Auctiva, and I'm already frustrated! I have a set schedule and this is cutting into my time!
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

it can take anything from instant to several hours for items to show up in a search, doesn't matter whether you post though auctiva or ebay.

It depends a lot on what category you put your items into and what keywords are in your title.

I posted 25 auctions between 7pm and 8pm one Sunday night and they didn't show up in search until after 11pm (posting in men's Clothing)

You must have just got lucky before, its not anything to do with auctiva its to do with ebay.

*taken from Uk ebay*
"Listings sometimes may not be immediately searchable by using keyword or category search until a number of hours later. If you edit a listing it may become unsearchable for a few minutes after editing. "

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.