If anyone wants to give it a try..

Please use my referral code. Ok..This is a shameless plug..but it gets me five dollars in credit.

I checked the stats this morning and it looked like Overstock Auctions was up 10,000 since the last quarter. Ebay's stats are down.

http://auctions.overstock.com/cgi-bin/auctions.cgi?PAGE...51832&REFERRALCODE=2

Thanks, Donna
eCommerce Sellers Motivators "We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? But actually, who are you NOT to be?" Marianne Williamson
Original Post
Hello Miss Donna,
I hope that I did this correctly. I signed up by using your link. Was there any spot to put the referral code, or did your link automatically give you credit? So when you are a millionaire from the referrals the party is at your house. You can make all your southern specialites.
Are you going to be selling on O? I was curious about their auction format. I have been an O customer for many years. They have gotten a little pricey though, used to get really good buys.
Good Luck,
Liz
quote:
Originally posted by Suthrnjewl:
If anyone wants to give it a try..

Please use my referral code. Ok..This is a shameless plug..but it gets me five dollars in credit.

Thanks, Donna


Donna, you're so cute, you shameless thing, you. If I ever try it, you'd definately get my referral.
quote:
Originally posted by Lizzardo7:
Hello Miss Donna,
I hope that I did this correctly. I signed up by using your link. Was there any spot to put the referral code, or did your link automatically give you credit? So when you are a millionaire from the referrals the party is at your house. You can make all your southern specialites.
Are you going to be selling on O? I was curious about their auction format. I have been an O customer for many years. They have gotten a little pricey though, used to get really good buys.
Good Luck,
Liz

Thanks so much! It shows up as a credit towards my account or I can save up four referrals and have 20.00 to spend on the big O.

I went back over to Overstock after another seller I know was trying it out. She sold 2 out of four items on the first try and for the same price/higher price the items had been sitting in her store at eBay.

Sooooooooo, when I signed into my account, there sat over seven dollars in credit..so I thought why not try it again? Then I looked at the stats and eBay is dropping while the O is rising...could be a good sign.

The rates aren't bad 100 items for 12.00.

I put up some Halloween costumes, some Red Hat Lady jewelry and some recipes. I grabbed the HTML from Auctiva and copied and pasted into the ad at the O.

I love entertaining and of course, the door will be open for you Liz. <smile>

I'm really going to make a concerted effort after Labor Day to get some 'lots' of clothing and designer clothing up on the O. I've emailed customer service and asked them to add a Holidays section to their auctions...cuz if it's there, I can't find it.

I've got some of the expensive Christmas sweaters that are embellished with beads and more that used to go pretty high on eBay.

The auction uploader is easy as pie. 1-2-3 and you're done. Very self-explanatory. If you grab the html from your auction designed on Auctiva, you just copy and paste it into their description and you're done. There's a gallery of sorts, too.

Once again, Thanks for using the referral and if you upload any auctions and need help, I'm an email away.

Take care, Donna
quote:
Originally posted by Magie Noire:
quote:
Originally posted by Suthrnjewl:
If anyone wants to give it a try..

Please use my referral code. Ok..This is a shameless plug..but it gets me five dollars in credit.

Thanks, Donna


you shameless thing, you.

Ha! That's not the first time I've heard that.
<wink>

Mags, Have a great day!
Donna
Keep us posted on your O sales. I never had much luck there. Do you know if they feed your items to froogle?

I've been listing on blujay these past few days and my items are showing up on page one of a froogle search. I made a "modified" template in Auctiva so I'm going into each ad and changing the template, saving it as new and putting it in another folder Wink
quote:
Originally posted by wahm922:
Keep us posted on your O sales. I never had much luck there. Do you know if they feed your items to froogle?

I've been listing on blujay these past few days and my items are showing up on page one of a froogle search. I made a "modified" template in Auctiva so I'm going into each ad and changing the template, saving it as new and putting it in another folder Wink

I need to get over to blujay and upload some more items. The site is easy on the eye without alot of bells and whistles.

Anyhooo...Overstock automatically feeds into Googlebase/Froogle.

Beth is getting sales from there. I have credit on my account and I'm trying.

You go girl!
<smile>
Donna
quote:
Originally posted by wahm922:
Here's a place offering free stores until Jan and they feed your info Wink

http://www.plunderhere.com/register.php?ref=SexyLingerie
I'm registering and listing at least a few items anywhere that is free and will feed my listings. Why not, right?

Grasshopper is learning...<smile>

You're doing well, very well.

Proud of you Danielle,
Donna
(anybody reading this, if you need help with tags and such to upload your auctions anywhere...this is a shameless plus for Danielle, she can rework those templates for a fee)

Don't forget free webpages. Geocities, freeweb (?) and others..make as many pages as they allow and have them direct back to your sales.

Go! Go! Go!

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
×
×
×
×
Link copied to your clipboard.
×