Skip to main content

I am so mad I could cry!

I worked so hard the past few days (and literally ALL DAY) today listing on auctiva of postings to hit ebay yesterday & tomorrow. I am trying to get to power seller status & I only need about 20 more items sold this month to get to 100.

Obviously today is the last day to upload an auction for it to end before the end of the month.

I had about 15 auctions ready to load up tonight & they never listed! I tried to go to the auctiva website to see if I had done something wrong or if I had a listing alert & THE D@MN SITE IS DOWN! nothing, I cant get ANYTHING!

It is now 8pm PST...even if they go up now, my auctions would end on the east coast @ 11PM...not the optimal time to end an auction!!!!!

Now I read that the site wont be up for another hour or two!

My "good until sold" listing always have an error with image hosting - STILL and now this.

I tell you, on a good day I LOVE auctiva. But right now I am so enraged!

WTH??????????????????????
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Thanks member_8880...that really helps to know. I guess I will have to restart the auctions in a scattered way & mostly on Tuesday b/c friday would be crazy!

Now I feel a little more relieved. PS requirements are sometimes confusing & asking ebay questions really doesnt clear it up too much. I learn so much more from other sellers like yourself :-)

So, like Chetay said, please hurry back auctiva!
I thnk I found my answer. I have some auctions scheduled to post last night and seen they did not.

Have been an auctiva user for approx. 2 yrs now and this is the first time this ever happened so didn't know if I don't something wrong or not.

But I will say this is the first problem with Auctiva I have had, it is by far better then Ebays listing programs.
I've been with Auctiva for a while now and they are by far the best solution out there.
These kinds of things were more commonplace a few years ago, but I can's even remember the last outage that REALLY affected my sales... A day w/o pics (like Sunday) really makes such a small impact in the grand scheme of things, not even worth loosing one second of sleep over.

Last night Jeff & Co. kept us abreast of what was going on, with time estimates and the works. Kudos to the Auctiva team involved with this outage.

It's frustrating when things are down, but knowing WHY and that someone is actually working the problem makes it a whole lot more tolerable!

Richard
I been using auctiva for 1 year now and up unitl now have been estatic with what it has to offer. However,is it too good to be true? First,listings were down and now the most recent the entire site was down. I was just wondering if I should be concerned and try and find a back up method for my future listings...
CONCERNED!!! Eek

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.