Skip to main content

Hey Taz! I forgot to ask about what sorta new pretzel shapes ya been inventin'? I reckon congrats are in order to th' parfulseller... hmmmm maybe it surely is about gettin' me outa that playground ordeal. I made sure they had your name and what ya did to help me out. Did I tell ya she also gave me an email addy to send along the info? I was hopin' it'd be gettin' into some important hands there... thinkin' in reality hah! yeh! right! Looks like maybe it really was more than a pipe dream then. Big Grin

Miss M, now don't go gettin' any ideas into your head there. We're hoggin' all th' cookies 'n' brownies. Razz

edit: Oh Ni-iinth, I've got cookies...WinkWink
Well Miss S those new pretzel shapes are rather convoluted! I spent several days last week movin the girlfriend in to my house. Her parents are really being great! Me tinks dey ave eyes fer da Mercedes? O'er me dead body I say. Keep yer bloody weenie beaters off a me gold! Even if it is only a gold SL-TreeEighty.
Well I am enjoyin me mid-life crisis N E ways.
BTW No you did not tell me about the email addy!Twas merely a joke on me be harf aboot da playground. I don't really think it means a hill O beans to FeeBay!
quote:
Look who's Really hoggin' it now.... TAZZZZZZZ

Oh yeah...he's had it for a LONG time. Is it still in one piece Taz or have you been hot roddin all over the place? Big Grin

And about the freezer rats Miss S...I think I'll take them out to the alley, walk down to the end of the street and put them in the neighbor's garbage can.. Big Grin Eek Big Grin
Unless you want them, just say the word and they're yours. Hey maybe I should auction them off on Ebay?? (kidding!)
Now Miss M, just what makes you think I'd want those ratcicles??? No way!! Eek But thanks for askin'. Big Grin
quote:
Hey maybe I should auction them off on Ebay??

Isn't that a novel idea!! Bet you'd be able to mail me that check then and have some left for yourself too! Wink Big Grin

Taz, we know you're just tryin' to get us thinkin' Zebra has the DeLorean while you're still hotroddin' around in it. Don't you try pullin' that stunt on us now! Mad I bet your sweetie just likes it so you're not givin' it back to Choo. Bad Taz! Bad! Bad!! Big Grin

edit: Do ya think that's where Pete is... waitin' on th' DeLorean? hmmmm???
Last edited by shadeaux
Eh Taz, you coulda photoshopped that one to make us think them thare leaf lookin' things are Zebra droppins. Huh? You did, didn't you! Zebra, com'on, fill us in here. Is this what happened?

Somebody better get this thing fixed an' get it back to Choo! He's out now ya know. He'll be passin' out ya'll some o' them VIP tickets. And no Zeb, there won't be any drinkin'. Just lostsa smoke an' squished critterss. Big Grin

edit: Sayin' goodnight now. I'll be watchin' to see what happens to you guys here. Let's hope somebody does the right thing an' fixes that li'l baby up an' returns her to Choo soon. Or... Will you wind up lost in the smoke, guts aflyin' as you critters get squished to smithereens???
Sweet Dreams. Smile
Last edited by shadeaux
quote:
Com'on Choo, you know better than that! It was already boosted and I just replied to the post. Smile

Ahaa, my spider bait worked, been too quiet around here, just as well Zebra joined in to give Taz and I a sorting out especially when Ms M was off sick too.

But where is Pete ?

The DeLorean, goannn .... gotta kick my imagination into gear to get that fixed, personally I think Taz got carried away too much the other day and backed into it with his Merc Wink

And why is he blaming a poor horse, he must be cuckoo everyone knows the DeLorean is a horseless carriage Big Grin
quote:
Ahaa, my spider bait worked

I don't know Choo... you seem to be pretty darn good at baitin' this spyder. Can't figure it out but then some things are not for me to know.

I'd make Taz fix the DeLorean. Here he is tryin' to blame Zebra
when like you said "everyone knows the DeLorean is a horseless carriage"
Where are ya Zeb? Better get over here an' set th' record straight. Big Grin
Hey, what happened to Jeff S and Kbalona? Surely ya'll didn't tire out from this thread so easily as all that! Eek When's N due back?
Hi Shadeaux, well JeffS seems to be doing an embittered Hulk across the boards over the recent greedbay proposals (not surprisngly) and I think we are just too daft for him, probably quite childish in his view.

Still I don't care, you start off as a child, have a heavy bit of life and later with some luck you can then take some of it easy again amongst friends, face to face or preferably here with some imaginative typing, great stuff. Smile

Kbalona, dunno, he's around but certainly not here much, come to think of it not been much happening here recently, fullstop.

Anyway enough of this I'm going off topic better start talking silliness again before my posts get pulled.

Ok, abnormal service will resume shortly Wink
quote:
Still I don't care, you start off as a child, have a heavy bit of life and later with some luck you can then take some of it easy again amongst friends

Absolutely Choo! After all, isn't this a big part of what our lives are all about? Great stuff Indeed! Smile

Best get back to silliness lest both our posts get pulled. Now just where did ABI get off to??? Big Grin
Yay, I had a life today (smile)

But now I feel guilty, hehehe

This thread is as dead as my freezer rats, who incidentally, were bid a not so fond farewell today.

Made a real celebration of it!
Did my Happy Dance of Death
Lit candles, burned incense
Had an excorcism
(The oijie board told me what to do with them)

Then I scrubbed the CARP out of my freezer with bleach.

Yeah fun day Smile

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.