Skip to main content

Hi Taz, well the FangMother seems to be missing in 'inaction', must have given too many a piece of her mind.

quote:
I'm gonna give you a piece of my mind when I get home

Bad Taz, doing yourself a mischief and to make things worse you come here where a pin drop is deafening Roll Eyes

I'll overlook the comment about us being no fun seeing as you have only given us the odd chuckle this year Frown
quote:
Originally posted by Danno:
quote:
Can we get back to business of being idiots now please?

Is that venture profitable and do you have to pay any #@%^&!!! fees to participate? Big Grin

Want the realllly bad news? I now have to pay to assist members in the Forum. Eek I don't list to eBay anymore, but have to pay to help with templates. Oh well....who said no good deed ever goes unpunished....got that one right.

Danno

I don't usually read this thread because I keep losing my place. I would like to know what you mean that you have to pay to help people in the forums. They should be paying you!

booklady
quote:
Originally posted by ChooChooGuy:
Hi Taz, well the FangMother seems to be missing in 'inaction', must have given too many a piece of her mind.

quote:
I'm gonna give you a piece of my mind when I get home

Bad Taz, doing yourself a mischief and to make things worse you come here where a pin drop is deafening Roll Eyes

I'll overlook the comment about us being no fun seeing as you have only given us the odd chuckle this year Frown

Good to see you Choo Smile I guess over the next few weeks you will be seeing a bit more of me since I will be away from the swing shift lifestyle for the forseeable future.
Thanks for "overlooking" the no fun comment. Maybe I can bring a bit of life to the thread for awhile.
Well if it ain't my old nemesis returned from .... hmmm ... who knows where ...

At least Taz seems to have stirred you into action Smile

'I think therefore I type', so errant FangMother and long absent Booklady I think Danno's comments were based on the original Auctiva bombshell plans where you got virtually nothing without paying, even the templates.
quote:
Originally posted by member_8880:

Taz how do you do that swing shift all the time? That WOULD kill me Roll Eyes Glad you can stick around for awhile.

Apply copious amounts of alcoholic beverages to the affected area (brain) and adjust sleep schedule weekly Big Grin
And what is this you are glad I am injured and can stay around to play awhile Eek
Just kidding Smile

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.