Skip to main content

Hi - I have been unable to create a new item detail profile for days. Everything is fine until I get to the place to choose the template. When I click on the blue square to choose a template, there seems to be a bug in the system. It just loops around, bypasses the template screen, and ends back up on the same creation page.

I have no problem accessing the template area during a create a listing process, only when creating a new item detail profile.

I have confirmed that Auctiva is allowed in my pop up windows. I have not changed anything on our computer (Firefox 3). And I have no other technical problems with Auctiva at this time - only this one glitch - and it is only within the last week.

Can anyone help?

I filed a support case several days ago, but they have not been able to help me. I have asked them repeatedly to please make the tech guys aware, because this reacts like a bug in the programming to be sure, but they have not as far as I know.

Thank you so much.

Wanda
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi Wanda,

Thanks for posting about your problem here. I am not aware of any technical problems on our side of things that would explain the behavior you have described, but I believe we will be able to address the problem through some troubleshooting.

I will respond to your open support case on this subject momentarily and will work with you personally on this issue. Hopefully we'll be able to come up with a solution soon.

-Mike
I just wanted to mention to the community that Mike did get back to me soon after he posted, with one of the most gracious, detailed, and helpful responses I have ever received from any support person anywhere. (Not that the others at Auctiva weren't trying, they were.)

He was able to help me solve the issue with his instructions, so I am very grateful.

Wanda

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.