Skip to main content

I want to relist some of my items. My first batch didn't look up to snuff and I want to change the templete etc. Can i do that or do I have to start all over? Since I won't get back my reserve fees, I think its worth a couple of dollars to have a stronger listing. First batch I sold 3/9, second batch 6/8. Also can I chnge to a BIN?
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi pipeman,

Currently, to relist with the hopes of retrieving your listing fee for when the item didn't sell, you must do so directly through eBay.

However, if you want to eat the listing fee, just go to the listing in your Auctiva "Saved Listings" folder and you'll have the option to change the template and anything else in the listing before you relist.

-Mike
Great, looks like I did at least one thing right! I did relist through Ebay to recap my initial listing fee, if in fact my item sells the second time around. (Keeping my fingers crossed.)
Now, that I have relisted through ebay, how do you get the listing to import to the auctiva store gallery? Or can that be done. I love the store gallery. I am new but I am hanging in there and like Auctiva so far.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.