Skip to main content

Can anyone tell me why I can't delete folders I made in images? I don't need them anymore and it is driving me crazy. When I try to delete them I go through the instructions but they are still there. And I know it's not because images are still in them because I have "deleted" all my images and "permanently deleted" them also.
Any help would be appreciated.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I don't know why you are having problems deleting them, however, once I wrote support about an image in a listing and in tracking down issue I realized that images I had deleted LONG ago were still there hanging around there in deleted folder. Was told by support that my old images were still in deleted images that there was glitch in system that was causing them NOT to deleted and they deleted them. I rarely delete pictures so could have easily gone over. IF I had been being charged overage fees I would have GONE NUTS as some of the photos were VERY< VERY< VERY OLD and I wonder how many people were paying at extra 9.95 for 2nd GB of photos.

You may want to write support and ask them why...just be sure you want all ones in there really deleted, as they will do it manually immediately IF it is that system is not doing them itself.
Last edited by lookandbuyme

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.