Skip to main content

OK, I'm having a freak out here. I setup listings in Auctiva, I have multiple shipping profiles with various services, like Priority Flat Rate Envelope, Flat Rate Box, etc. and now I CANNOT CHOOSE ANY SHIPPING SERVICE!!!! I'm about to have a meltdown. I tried creating a new profile, no shipping there either, no USPS, no FEDEX, NO NOTHING. How the hell am I supposed to create listings with no shipping profile??? I have a HUGE amount of listings needing to go up and I'm about to have a major meltdown. What's going on???? HELP!!!!!!!
~*~Zoe~*~
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi Zoe,

Thanks for helping to bring this to our attention.

We are aware of the issue which is causing your shipping services not to show up as you have described, and our technical team is currently working to resolve the issue as soon as possible.

I am unable to offer a specific estimate of when the issue will be resolved at the moment, but will be posting further updates on the issue to the following thread in the News section of our forum as additional information becomes available:

https://community.auctiva.com/e...1020411/m/8907005076

We apologize for the inconveniences this may be causing.

-Mike
Hi bumpersplus,

I'm sorry to hear you are encountering some technical difficulties, but the issue that the original poster reported was causing the shipping service drop down menus on the Auctiva lister page to be empty and I don’t see how that could relate to any trouble you may be having with these two listings which are already active.

If you need to make any changes to the shipping options that are available in these listings at present, you will need to do so directly through the eBay website using the Revise your Item option that is available for each.

On a potentially related topic, I did notice that “Courier” is selected (instead of “Flat Rate Shipping”) in the saved listing from which you posted item # 261475030629, which will prevent the usual shipping service drop down menu from showing up.

If you check the radio button next to “Flat Rate Shipping” instead, a drop down menu will appear which will allow you to choose from any of the shipping service options that are available for your item.

I hope this helps clear things up. If you need any more specific assistance with this, please contact our Customer Support team directly from under the “Help” tab on our site and we will be happy to continue working with you.

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.