Skip to main content

Hi, Has everyone noticed duplicate frames on the templates/ I listed something today and the frames for the template are tripled on one side, doubled on the other and missing corners or have the default symbol for no image. So odd... I did nothing unusual, just listed from Auctiva using a standard template I always used. Any ideas why this happened? Here is the item:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8903...TRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I have tried many different services and I don't like any of them as much as like Auctiva. Yesterday I reopened my MarketWorks account, which had been closed as I was not selling on ebay for a while. I did not like the environment and the new interfaces they have. Too complicated. I honestly don't want to leave. If we could only get some assurance of Auctiva's efforts to correct the problmes. I am willing to stay if I know I am not wasting my time. I doubt the service will continue to be free once it is more stable. If the fee is reasonable I would definetly stay. Even without some feautres such as combined invoices, as I can turn off check out and use Ebay's. But, I need to make a living and I do that through ebay. If I can't list I can't make any money, if there anre no pictures, I can't sell it for it's value. So, Auctiva folks, can you please give us some feedback, keep us in the loop? Heck, I would not mind paying a nominal fee so you guys can get a beter, bigger faster server and greater bandwidth. Does anyone agree with me?
quote:
Originally posted by Fran:
I don't see anything wrong either. I had a similiar problem but only when the item was viewed in the preview, not when I posted the item. I can only preview my listings from the saved listings page and then only when i check the little box and hit the "preview" at the top of the page.

Thanks for checking that out. There is something wrong with the template or how it loaded.
Please look at the green frame that surrounds the listing and you will see what I am talking about. It has 3 lines on the left. It has 2 lines on the right. It is supposed to have only one single line that surrounds the item description, shipping and pictures. Now look at the upper corners. Both left and right have the corner and over that the missing image symbol. Each component of the frame is a different gif or jpg, which means for the left bar it loaded 3 times the same image, for the right only 2. It is supposed to have only one. Compare it to the standard template, loaded properly on this item
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8902...TRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
Can see the difference now?
Thanks again!

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.